RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #401
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Vertically.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #402
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

Wooly



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #403
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

(e)Xcellently




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #404
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

yellowly




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #405
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Purply :)



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #406
Rawrk
 

queasily.

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #407
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Lovely :)



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 04:46 AM   #408
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Not sure how we jumped from x to p,q, and then l, but I'll go with M.

Manly



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #409
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Ohh i though it wasnt alpabetcial order.
Imjectically



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #410
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Jolly




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:00 PM   #411
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

kangarooly?




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:06 AM   #412
Mudflower
Laugh at perfection. It's boring.
 
Mudflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

Lovely



Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"


Mudflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #413
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

madly

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #414
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

openly




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #415
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

^^ you missed n
nervously

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #416
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I KNEW THAT!!!!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol


i try again.

Openly




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #417
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

personally

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #418
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

quizzically




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #419
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Rally.



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #420
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

sadly

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:20 AM.