RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #4161
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I'll take them Zed
*steals Zeds boobs*

Zooms around the room singing 'I have big boobs'

weee =)



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #4162
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

:O *covers my eyes*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #4163
.Hope Exists.
 
.Hope Exists.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Dakota
I am currently:

Dude, you can have my boobs tooooo. They're too big haha.



"Words are teeth and they eat at me; Feed on my corpse instead."


.Hope Exists. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #4164
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

mine are too big too. buts i have grown fond of them recently. *nods*

I like how i started a big boobd conversation.



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #4165
.Hope Exists.
 
.Hope Exists.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Dakota
I am currently:

Lol it's lovely. I haven't jgrown fond of mine at all. =P



"Words are teeth and they eat at me; Feed on my corpse instead."


.Hope Exists. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #4166
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

i hope you do!



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #4167
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

OO the more boobs the merrier!

Seriously i have like the smallest chest in the worlldd.

My friends say it goes with my frame. But i'm constantly using le chicken fillets so anyone wants to give their boobs to me i am so going to accept =)

&& yes this thread is now based onto boobs.

LOVE IT.



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:33 AM   #4168
.Hope Exists.
 
.Hope Exists.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Dakota
I am currently:

i love it too, and you can have mine. i wouldnt mind them if i could find cute bras or shirts that fit more than just my boobs lol.



"Words are teeth and they eat at me; Feed on my corpse instead."


.Hope Exists. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #4169
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

^^^^ yea i have that problem. M & S are good for bra's!!!! *nods* I'm a DD in there but no where else. other bra shops i need super mega hugs sizes. yea. It's weird. But i have recently fallen in love with M + S bra's. they have some really nice onces in there. not just granny ones. lol.



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #4170
deadstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

La Senza sell the best bras but they do only go up to a 38D so not exactly larger woman friendly.
M&S are pretty awsome :)

deadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #4171
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I can never ever find bras my size =(
*feels pleasently lighter now Jane has my boobs* =D




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #4172
.Hope Exists.
 
.Hope Exists.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Dakota
I am currently:

Lol, thanks i'll probably check some of those out. =P



"Words are teeth and they eat at me; Feed on my corpse instead."


.Hope Exists. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #4173
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

my boooobs are tooo bigggg.
well. for me.
*glares at boobs*
i always have people coming up to me and going "you have big boobs"
or something like that.
>.>





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #4174
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*ahem ahem*



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #4175
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

hehehehehee





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #4176
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteAngel View Post
my boooobs are tooo bigggg.
well. for me.
*glares at boobs*
i always have people coming up to me and going "you have big boobs"
or something like that.
>.>
My my
What big boobs you have Missy Daisy-pie
All the better to seduce you with my dear
Rawwrrrr

*shuts up*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #4177
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

hahahahha
*blushes and kisses zed*

but like, seriously it's like....
Dramadude and daisy hug
Dramaperson: You two should go outtt!
Me: Errr, no. Besides, don't you have a girlfriend?
dramadude nods
Dramaperson: yeah, she's blonde and so is daisy
awkward
Dramaperson: and she has big boobs, but so do you.

another scene
getting changed for a play
person: WOW DAISY, YOU HAVE BIG BOOBS
otherperson: yeah! what size are you?
Me: C/D
Them: NO WAY! They look so much bigger.

ugh.





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #4178
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

or or
getting changed in P.E
person: daisy has big boobs
otherperson:yeah but they're smaller than mine can you believe?
me: i CAN hear you!
person: we know. you like it really!
otherperson: her boobs look bigger than mine dont you think?
me:I KNOW I HAVE BIG BOOBS.





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #4179
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

I HAS BIGGUNS!!!!!

*grins wildly*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #4180
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

YAY ABSI!!!

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:50 AM.