RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-07-2008, 06:47 PM   #4141
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 390





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #4142
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

995 389





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #4143
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 388





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #4144
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

995 387



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #4145
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 386





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:55 PM   #4146
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

995,385



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #4147
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 384





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #4148
Lani
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

995 383

Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #4149
babyg
x yeah baby! :D x
 
babyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

995,382...

is this actually possible?? lol x

babyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #4150
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 381

I guess if we stick around long enough ^_^





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 05:18 AM   #4151
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 380





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #4152
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

995 379



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #4153
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

995 378



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #4154
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

995 377



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #4155
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 376





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #4156
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

995 375



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #4157
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 374





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #4158
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

995 373



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #4159
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

995 372





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #4160
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

995 371



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:23 AM.