RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #4081
Rawrk
 

You like VG cats.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #4082
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

You like talking down about yourself.




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #4083
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

anime addict

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #4084
Rawrk
 

flower girl.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #4085
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

smiley smiley




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:25 AM   #4086
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

blue eyes

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:54 AM   #4087
Lost_Girl
Sanely_Insane
 
Lost_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

love the picture

Lost_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #4088
Rawrk
 

TIGER RABBIT.
You like them.
*nod*

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #4089
HiddenStar
 
HiddenStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: gravesend, kent
I am currently:

Reminds me of the meet hahha x



We Never Said Goodbye ; We Said See You Later

Cos One Day We'll Meet Again
Unil Then You My Shining Stars

Rest In Peace - Nan ; Grandad ; Jamie ; Ian ; Micheal ; Edward ; Dorren <3 x


HiddenStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #4090
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

hahah i never liked garfield but I forgive you.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #4091
Target Dawn
The Despairing Vegetarian
 
Target Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Your avatar is telling you to sit back & take a breath, RELAX!
I like it.




Previous username: Miss-Ruby

R.I.P my budgie Bubbles 26/01/09...in my <3 forever.


Target Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #4092
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

It's hopeful.



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #4093
emeraldeye
 
emeraldeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am currently:

someone who's bi

emeraldeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #4094
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

like music?

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #4095
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

Likes minimalistic and deep pictures?




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #4096
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

still has feelings



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #4097
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

Your poetry means the world to you.




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #4098
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

blond

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #4099
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

has a meaningful avatar



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #4100
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

writer

& no, art is not war
art saves :)

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:31 PM.