RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #4021
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

paramedic



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #4022
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

ambulance




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #4023
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

siren



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #4024
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

emergency



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #4025
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

paramore




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #4026
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Orange

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #4027
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

banana

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #4028
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

split



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #4029
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

break



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #4030
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

up...



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #4031
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

down.



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #4032
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

sideways



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #4033
Automatik Teknicolour
The Young One
 
Automatik Teknicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

shuffle




I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. And if that's what you wanted, well I am so sorry...
So mighty, so hegemonic, so hating, so desecrating, so there, so nowhere, so hurting, we fall between indifference, rejection
...

~*forever_lost*~; my RYL cousin. Hells; my RYL niece. Katch; my RYL big sister. Voice Of Reason; my everything.
...I Believe In Tomorrow But Not Today


Automatik Teknicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #4034
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

I-pod



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #4035
Shinpad
Sumiko
 
Shinpad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Corby
I am currently:

Apple (Y)






"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as
you breathe and love as long as you live."


Shinpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #4036
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Orange! Haha no...

Green

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #4037
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

giant



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #4038
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Friendly

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #4039
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

cheery




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 08:16 PM   #4040
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

happy

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 18 (0 members and 18 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:11 AM.