|
|
 |
|
01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
|
#4001
|
|
It's okay not to be okay
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently: 
|
HHeehhee ookk II''llll ttrreeaassuurree yyoouurr mmaaggnniiffiiccaanntt aarrtt ffoorreevveerr ==))
**ssmmaasshheess aannootthheerr ppllaattee**
TThhiiss iiss mmoorree ffuunn wwhheenn II''mm ddooiinngg iitt oonn ppuurrppoossee
|

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..
|
|
|
|
01-11-2007, 05:23 PM
|
#4002
|
|
Fight for another day
|
OOoohh yyoouu hhaavvee aa nneeww ssiiggggyy,, llooookkss ggrreeaatt ==DD
**SSmmaasshheess mmoorree ppllaatteess aanndd ssqquuiirrttss ggrreeeenn jjeellllyy iinn yyoouurr hhaaiirr**
OOoohh nnooww yyoou llooookk lliikkee aa mmaasstteerrppiieecce **SSttaannddss bbaacckk aanndd aaddmmiirreess aarrttwwoorrkk**
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
|
#4003
|
|
It's okay not to be okay
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently: 
|
HHeehhe tthhaannkkss **ssttrrookkeess SStteewwiiee**
EEeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp!! JJeellllyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
MMmmmm ZZeedd lloovveess JJeellllyy **lliicckkss hhaaiirr**
|

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..
|
|
|
|
02-11-2007, 09:02 AM
|
#4004
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
I am currently: 
|
hheeyy gguuyyss!!
hhooww aarree yyoouu allll??
|
For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]
|
|
|
|
02-11-2007, 11:49 AM
|
#4005
|
|
It's okay not to be okay
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently: 
|
RRhhiiaannoonn!!!!!! HHiiyyaa!!!! **wwaavveess ssttuuppiiddllyy tthheenn jjuummppss oonn yyoouu**
|

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..
|
|
|
|
02-11-2007, 11:59 AM
|
#4006
|
|
Fluffy Fury
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Away with the fairies
|
tthhiiss tthhrreeaadd hhuurrtss mmyy eeyyeess!! ::SS
|

Talking nonsense to the air...
|
|
|
|
03-11-2007, 01:50 PM
|
#4007
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
ooww wwiissddoomm tteeeetthh hhuurrtt!!
|
We are not our failures...
|
|
|
|
07-11-2007, 01:39 AM
|
#4008
|
|
This Member is currently Banned
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently: 
|
Ii''mm lliikkee ttoottaallyy ccooooll :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
10-11-2007, 11:37 PM
|
#4009
|
|
ii''mm ssiicckk mmyy hheeaadd aacchheess
aaaawwttcchh
**hhuuttssssssshhhhhhhoooooo***
|
A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010 xx Angel my babysisterxx
|
|
|
|
12-11-2007, 11:53 PM
|
#4010
|
|
Thefelinesensations
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
wwooww bbrrookkeenn ccoommppuutteerrss mmaakkee mmee mmiissss aa lloott
|
my friendly giant
-Ddoouubbllee-Lleetttteerr-Hhooee-
|
|
|
|
14-11-2007, 02:31 PM
|
#4011
|
|
Why does everything have to change?
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently: 
|
hheelllloo mmyy ddeeaarr tthhrreeaadd.... **hhuuggss tthhee tthhrreeaadd**
|
|
|
|
|
|
14-11-2007, 02:58 PM
|
#4012
|
|
Fight for another day
|
**jjuummppss iinn tthhrreeaadd aanndd ddeeccoorraatteess wwiitthhh pprreetttyy ssttrreeaammeerrss aanndd ssppaarrkklleess**
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
08-12-2007, 06:17 PM
|
#4013
|
|
Why does everything have to change?
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently: 
|
**ssppeecciiaall ccuuddddlleess ffoorr tthhee tthhrreeaadd aanndd eevveerryyoonnee iinn iitt**
sseeee yyoouu aallll iinn JJaannuuaarryy!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
08-12-2007, 06:17 PM
|
#4014
|
|
Why does everything have to change?
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently: 
|
LLoovvee yyoouu aallll!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
09-12-2007, 12:26 AM
|
#4015
|
|
faithful pastafarian
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently: 
|
**Jjuummppss iinnttoo tthhrreeaadd aanndd hhuuggss eevvrryyoonnee!!** HHaavviinntt bbeeeenn oonn hheerree iinn aaaaaaggeess!!!! hhooww iiss eevveerryyoonnee??
|
"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."
|
|
|
|
09-12-2007, 12:31 AM
|
#4016
|
|
Fight for another day
|
WWooww II hhaavveenn''tt bbeeeenn iinn hheerree ffoorr aaggeess,, ii tthhoouugghhtt tthhiiss tthhrreeaadd hhaadd ddiissaappeeaarreedd
**hhuuggss eevveerryyoonnee ttiigghhtt**
II''mm aallrrittee hhooww iiss eevveerryyoonnee eellssee??
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
09-12-2007, 12:33 AM
|
#4017
|
|
faithful pastafarian
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently: 
|
HHii kkaatt!! **wwaavveess** II tthhiinnkk iitt ffeellll ooffff tthhee ppaaggee ffoorr aa ggoooodd wwhhiillee!! IImm aallrriigghhtt.... HHoowwss yyoouurr bbrrootthheerr??
|
"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."
|
|
|
|
09-12-2007, 12:36 AM
|
#4018
|
|
Fight for another day
|
ZZooee!!!! *sqquuiisshheess ttiigghhtt**
HHee iiss ddooiinngg mmuucchh bbeetttteerr,, ggoott mmoosstt ooff hhiiss mmoovveemmeenntt bbaacckk.. HHooww aarree yyoouu ddooiinngg??,, sseeeemmss lliikkee aaggeess ssiinnccee wwee llaasstt ttaallkkeedd
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
09-12-2007, 12:41 AM
|
#4019
|
|
faithful pastafarian
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently: 
|
TThhaattss rreeaallyy ggrreeaatt ttoo hheeaarr!! II sseedd aa pprraayyeerr ffoorr hhiimm.... IItt hhaass bbeeeenn aa rreeaallyy rreeaallyy lloooooonngg ttiimmee ssiinnccee wwee ttaallkkeedd!! HHooww aarree yyoouu ddooiinngg llaatteellyy??xx?? IImm pprreettttyy llooww aattmm bbuutt aatt lleeaasstt mmyy mmooooddss aarree sstteeaaddyy!! NNootthhiinngg iiss ggeettttiinngg aannyy wwoorrssee aatt lleeaasstt!!
|
"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."
|
|
|
|
09-12-2007, 12:41 AM
|
#4020
|
|
It's okay not to be okay
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently: 
|
OII LLoovvee yyoouu ppeeoopplleee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:25 PM.
|
|