RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #3981
forgiven_one
 
forgiven_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands (brummieland)
I am currently:

banned for just having sand in your signature



Life is full of up and downs but we all can be a overtaker not a undertaker.

We all make mistakes in life. I have and I have learnt from them. NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN. TIME TO BE HONEST WITH MYSELF AND WITH THOSE WHO DO ACTUALLY LOVE ME AND CARE FOR ME.



fluffyWhiteClouds Daughter
MilkShakeDoll Daughte

RIP 15/05/2010 my dear baby who i never held

forgiven_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #3982
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned because it's parched earth




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #3983
forgiven_one
 
forgiven_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands (brummieland)
I am currently:

banned because i like you



Life is full of up and downs but we all can be a overtaker not a undertaker.

We all make mistakes in life. I have and I have learnt from them. NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN. TIME TO BE HONEST WITH MYSELF AND WITH THOSE WHO DO ACTUALLY LOVE ME AND CARE FOR ME.



fluffyWhiteClouds Daughter
MilkShakeDoll Daughte

RIP 15/05/2010 my dear baby who i never held

forgiven_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #3984
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned because you like me




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #3985
Nyssa
 
Nyssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Banned for having a pretty signature



The Beautiful Thing About Music,
Is When It Hits You,
You Feel,
No Pain.

Heaven's Not A Place You Go When You Die, Its The Moment In Life When You Actually Feel Alive - The Tide, Spill Canvas


Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #3986
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Banned for having a pretty signature




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #3987
Nyssa
 
Nyssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Banned for likeing Evanescence



The Beautiful Thing About Music,
Is When It Hits You,
You Feel,
No Pain.

Heaven's Not A Place You Go When You Die, Its The Moment In Life When You Actually Feel Alive - The Tide, Spill Canvas


Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #3988
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned because how do you know?




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #3989
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Banned because the picture in your sig makes me need some water.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #3990
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

banned for having rainbow writing.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #3991
Nyssa
 
Nyssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Banned for having a cute dog in her sig



The Beautiful Thing About Music,
Is When It Hits You,
You Feel,
No Pain.

Heaven's Not A Place You Go When You Die, Its The Moment In Life When You Actually Feel Alive - The Tide, Spill Canvas


Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #3992
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

banned for all the flashing text lol...it huuuuuurts me :p



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #3993
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

Banned for joining in September, that's my birthday month! =P



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 PM   #3994
Nyssa
 
Nyssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Banned for having a pretty flower in her sig



The Beautiful Thing About Music,
Is When It Hits You,
You Feel,
No Pain.

Heaven's Not A Place You Go When You Die, Its The Moment In Life When You Actually Feel Alive - The Tide, Spill Canvas


Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #3995
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

banned for having rainbow text in your sig.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #3996
Nyssa
 
Nyssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Banned for having piercings and tattoos



The Beautiful Thing About Music,
Is When It Hits You,
You Feel,
No Pain.

Heaven's Not A Place You Go When You Die, Its The Moment In Life When You Actually Feel Alive - The Tide, Spill Canvas


Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #3997
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned because your sig is larger than your post




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #3998
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Banned because i would never of thought of banning for that reason.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #3999
Nyssa
 
Nyssa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Banned for likeing Children Of Bodom



The Beautiful Thing About Music,
Is When It Hits You,
You Feel,
No Pain.

Heaven's Not A Place You Go When You Die, Its The Moment In Life When You Actually Feel Alive - The Tide, Spill Canvas


Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #4000
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

banned for banning the person who banned me




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 AM.