RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-06-2009, 03:55 AM   #3981
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

yamaha



After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:56 AM   #3982
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Against



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:57 AM   #3983
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

terrible



After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #3984
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Exhausted



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #3985
Miss-Dramatic
The Teenage Drama Queen
 
Miss-Dramatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Dead.



"WhenThe Words Fail, The Music Speaks"

*Secret_Pain*

Your My Sister For Life Babe.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

*-Aha-*, Scarletts_Web, Squirtle,


Miss-Dramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #3986
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

deceased






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #3987
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

decapitated




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #3988
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

doorknob





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #3989
Chaos
* Kez *
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wigan, UK
I am currently:

Balloon



~*~ Proud Cat Owner ~*~


"The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo Da Vinci



Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #3990
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

negotiation






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #3991
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

nasty




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #3992
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

yarn.





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #3993
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

naughtiness




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #3994
X Tears X Don't X Fall
 

sceptical

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #3995
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

laryngitis




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #3996
X Tears X Don't X Fall
 

sadistic

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #3997
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

concoction




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #3998
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

nicety






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #3999
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

yodelling




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #4000
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Guilty




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 36 (0 members and 36 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:10 AM.