RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3981
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*sings*



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3982
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

I'm ok, quite happy actually, how are you Sophie m'lovely?



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3983
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee =) i like campfires!
*joins sophie in flute playing* ehe




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3984
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*yoddels* hahaa



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3985
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Oooh bounce! *Bounces ball off the ceiling* Wheeee

I'm so easily amused ^^

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3986
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*does tribal dancey thing*



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3987
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

I'm ok thank you marie



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3988
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

And i love you too sophie!!!! xxxxxxx mwahhhhh




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #3989
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*streaks*


too far?

damn.



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3990
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

I think you were tlking to me



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3991
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*slows down a bit*



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3992
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

hehehe JESS IS A SEXIFUL BEAN



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3993
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*speeds up* hehe



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3994
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Only joking



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3995
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

My brain wont work that quick tonight



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:53 PM   #3996
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*gets out face paints*



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #3997
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

can i have a flutterbye on my face pleasies Soph



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #3998
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

I found a random camp song>>

TARZAN

Tarzan
Swinging on a rubber band
Tarzan
Smacked into a frying pan
Oooo that’s hurts
Now Tarzan has a tan
And I hope he doesn’t peel
Like a banana

Jane
Cruisin’ in her airplane
Jane
Crashed into a freeway lane
Ooo, that hurts
Now Jane has a pain
And Janie has a painie
And she has to use a cane-y
And Tarzan has a tan
And I hope he doesn’t peel
Like a banana

Cheetah
Dancing on a pizza
Cheetah
Swallowed an amoeba
Now Cheetah is velveeta
And Jane has a pain
And Janie has a painie
And she has to use a cane-y
And Tarzan has a tan
And I hope he doesn’t peel
Like a banana
Like a banana



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #3999
Karinnarain
You get me everytime ♥
 
Karinnarain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
I am currently:

Hmmm.... I don't have any family on here

Karinnarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #4000
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

haa used to always get cat whiskers on my face!!
thats wat i want, me me me




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 17 (0 members and 17 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39 PM.