RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #21
nightcat
 
nightcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
I am currently:

Gahh...For so long I forgot about it, But now I have lost.
So I say her that, I LOST THE GAME xD



nightcat and BlackPoisonBlood <3 7/5/09

I Love My RYL Wifey XXX


7/2/09<3
YouGaveMeHelpThoughICouldn'tAskSoThankYouForSavingMeFromMyself

nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #22
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you lost the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...wait... so did I. Do'h!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #23
Ambs(:
 

funny! Amber loves this game!!!!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #24
Samuel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

So I just heard of this great game to pla-

Oh, damn. I lost :(.

Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #25
Ambs(:
 

:P funnyyyyy!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I lost the damn game.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #27
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

What an outrage! I lost the game! :O



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #28
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its been months since i last lost :((



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #29
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Well get used to it, you lost again! And in announcing how long it had been since you lost, you doubly lost!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #30
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

No!! I'd gone months and months as well. Oh well, I just lost the game :(



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #31
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

effffffff. >.>;

I'm losing.



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #32
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

The funny thing about this thread is if you're scrolling down the page, you don't actually know what it is until you click or run your mouse over the title so the little yellow box comes up. That, for me, is doubly gutting.

I lost again.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:30 AM   #33
TheCon
 

for **** sake :(

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #34
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Awh I'm sorry. Shall I stop bumping it?




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #35
Ambs(:
 

BUMP!!! Raaa :p luvvit!

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #36
Ambs(:
 

bump!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:04 AM   #37
Commoner-Kou
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

THAT'S

NOT

EVEN

FAIR,

GUYS!!!!


now I just lost the game....

Commoner-Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #38
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

For ****sake.

I lost the damn game.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #39
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

You did lose the damn game. I lost it too. We all lost the damn game. We should make the Queen announce the game on live TV. Not the Prime Minister because nobody likes him.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #40
Ambs(:
 

:P not everyone likes the queen lol....

ooooo THE GAME!!
:p

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 PM.