RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #21
Geranium
 
Geranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

1. Someone sent me a sweet email
2. Sat in the garden in the sun and listened to the birds
3. Had fun doing some drawing with my friends

Geranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #22
katelyn23
 
katelyn23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

The sun has been shining all day
My dad gave me a big hug
I havent given into s.i. in 5 days

katelyn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:04 AM   #23
Yan-yan
 
Yan-yan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: My Room!
I am currently:

1. I spoke to an old friend on facebook.
2. I got my phone working
3. I feel happy right now

Yan-yan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #24
wildly insane
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bristol
I am currently:

1) I got an email from a friend which just said hi, but made me smile

2) The sun is shining again

3) I don't have to be in an office today :)



"I am me and me is good enough if I would only be it openly"

wildly insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #25
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Glad to hear you feeling so positive guys!
Also well done to everyone who has reached little SI/ED milestones no matter how small, even just not reacting to something by harming yourself in any way.

1.The thought of going out tomorrow is exciting.
2. My relationship with my mum is so much better!
3. I read some really informative Psychology articles so I feel like I'm keeping abreast with stuff!



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #26
xsweetxeternityx
Abi
 
xsweetxeternityx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

1. I ate a slice of cake last night for dessert which is a huge thing for me
2. I had a useful day of revision with my aunt who I love loads
3. I found this thread and it made me smile to read everyone's good things that have happened



You gotta swim don't let yourself sink,
Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think.


Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral?
Just to see who would come, who would cry, who would care?
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

xsweetxeternityx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #27
~IntoxicatedRainbow
<3
 
~IntoxicatedRainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

1. Chatting with an internet friend I didn't talk to for a long time.
2. I had cherries!
3. Going to school tomorrow.

:]





A hand above the water / An angel reaching for the sky
Is it raining in heaven - Do you want us to cry?



~IntoxicatedRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #28
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

1. Chatting to Chelsea!
2. Andy Murray has won Queens, (first British player to do so in 71 years everyone!)
3.Watched a nice film today!



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #29
samshine
 
samshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
I am currently:

1)I went to my first NA meeting in 5 years!
2)Today I got a cat :)
3)And I got an amazing cover up tattoo on my hand by an amazing artist, even though my hand is so swollen I have no knuckles I absolutely love it!



"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." - Angelina Jolie

'You haven't failed until you quit trying'

samshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #30
Canneberge
STERRRNNNN!!!!!
 
Canneberge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

I got my fish some new plants
I am going job hunting tomorrow
I had a mini vacation to toronto on saturday



I wanna be a Comquack-not that I like or even know what that is, but because I think it sounds like something I'd be good at!

Canneberge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #31
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

1. I finished college early because of a cancelled lesson [even though it apparently wasn't cancelled, but **** it, I'm at home! :D]

2. I got lots and lots of hugs and free cigarettes xD For no reason.

3. I'm off out tonight with two of my best friends to watch one of them play a gig :)

Yayz0rz :D
I like this thread!





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #32
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

1. I've finished college for Summer and all my work is done.
2. I've finally admitted to people that something is wrong and I'm going to be getting support *hopefully* and I feel less trapped and more positive and hopeful about everything.
3. I met a really cool person last week and I can't wait to spend more time with her. =]




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 03:48 PM   #33
lolly_x
 

1. I've got alot of work done
2. I have firends to support me
3. I've had a healthy lunch

  Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #34
djshark7
DJ
 
djshark7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

3 good things?
lets see

1) i have a date tonight
2) transformers comes out tmw
3) ...uh..i guess that im working which means im getting paid.



"Hope is all we have left"
-Vanna


djshark7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #35
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

ummmm, will give it a go...

1. woke up this morning from a txt msg from an amazing friend
2. I havnt hurt me yet
3. its only 13 days until I get to see my friend



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #36
AutumnMoon
Jodie
 
AutumnMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somerset
I am currently:

1. My boyfriend cuddled me after I had a nightmare
2. A teacher who dislikes me was rather kind today
3. I have discovered a band I like!

AutumnMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #37
~IntoxicatedRainbow
<3
 
~IntoxicatedRainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

1. I had a cup of tea, I love tea.
2. I'm reading Pride & Prejudice. I love it.<3
3. Uhm.. I'll be back here later. ^^"





A hand above the water / An angel reaching for the sky
Is it raining in heaven - Do you want us to cry?



~IntoxicatedRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #38
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

1. I was able to stop myself from drinking to much
2. I have yet to lock myself in my room for the night and so far am ok
3. I have stayed on here rather that hurting me



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #39
Revival
 
Join Date: Apr 2004

1) I got offered a job today
2) I smiled :)
3) I'm staying safe while I'm on here

Revival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #40
Left.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

1) I ate an appropriate amount today, which encourages me to persist with recovery for my ED
2) I have decided to go out with friends tonight (which i had put off doing for the past week)
3) I got my suitcase (semi) organised for going my holiday on monday - which was good stress relief!

x

Left. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:15 PM.