RYL Forums


View Poll Results: Do you use Gwen Stefani's song to spell bananas?
Yes 29 46.77%
No 33 53.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
Fitzwilliam
 
Fitzwilliam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

It's annoying but yes I do....
LOLZ



'Coincidence...it's what the Universe does for...fun.'
The Doctor


Fitzwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:46 AM   #22
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Lol, yea I have before!



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:48 AM   #23
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
I never have, but I have a feeling that because of this thread, I will from now on whether I want to or not...



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I dont






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:13 AM   #25
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I have done before but not in quite a while!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #26
momo432
 
momo432's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

i HATE that song!!
my little sister used ot make me listen to it alll the time!!
it's stuck in my head now *glares at whoever started this thread*
:P

this **** is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s! (8)



Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

momo432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #27
Rawrk
 

I'm immune to glares :3

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:24 PM   #28
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbheart View Post
Shamefully, yes. Such a bad, bad song.
QFT.



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #29
lydia.
 
lydia.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007

never even thought of that before..

love that song.

lydia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #30
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I can say that I don't. =P





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #31
Dreamofunity
 
Dreamofunity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

No, I learned how to spell bananas back when No Doubt was still playing remotely decent music.

Dreamofunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #32
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustcake View Post
Yeah I do...I also use

Mrs D Mrs I Mrs FFI Mrs C Mrs U Mrs LTY
I used to have this one :D Though for necessary I use the "one collar and 2 sleeves" thing.

Shamefully, I also use Gwen's song. For some reason we were discussing this in maths a few weeks ago, I have BANANAS written all over my notes :P




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #33
bexidecimal
squidgey mc pokeson
 
bexidecimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed =]
I am currently:

i have done int he past but i always used

Big Elephants Can Always Understand Small Elephants.. cos i could never spell because... and and!

cos i couldnt spell beautiful.. when jim carey goes B-E-A-utiful in bruce almighty.. for some reason that alway helped me remember =]



smile, your beautiful

if someone hates you, be proud that youve done something worthwhile enough for them to disaprove of

if life doesnt go right.. go left =]


bexidecimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #34
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
No, I learned how to spell bananas back when No Doubt was still playing remotely decent music.
Hahahaa me too


I mostly just break things down to spell them, or think them phonetically.

Connecticut = Connect-i-cut
noticeable= not-ice-able

Actually usually I just see if it looks right or not. Can't spell aloud to save my life, but I'm usually pretty good when it is written.



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #35
momo432
 
momo432's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexidecimal View Post
i have done int he past but i always used

Big Elephants Can Always Understand Small Elephants.. cos i could never spell because... and and!

cos i couldnt spell beautiful.. when jim carey goes B-E-A-utiful in bruce almighty.. for some reason that alway helped me remember =]
i do that!!!
and for beaucoup when i need to say it in french



Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

momo432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38 AM.