RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #21
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumple... View Post
Your friend is being nitpicky because s/he doesn't to give you money.
Pretty much. I don't care though, I'm going to win. It's the one goal of have.






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #22
smoochy_lou
 
smoochy_lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: grimsby, uk
I am currently:

maybe this site will help?

http://www.gingerandfree.com/Celebs.htm



Laura x

smoochy_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #23
lau_83
Laura
 
lau_83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

rhys ifans is welsh, although hes kinda gingery blond

lau_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57 PM.