RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #21
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

because triangles have fewer corners they concentrate the flavour more.... scientifically proven

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #22
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokoloshe View Post
because triangles have fewer corners they concentrate the flavour more.... scientifically proven
Scientifically proven - Excellent!! I do love science. :)



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #23
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

well, if it hasn't been scientifically proven yet, I'm sure it soon will be... once the scientists stop wasting time with trivial stuff!

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #24
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Now for the ultimate question.
Do you put your little pinkie in the air while eating these 1/4 triangle sandwiches?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:36 PM   #25
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

only if the crusts have been cut off

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #26
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Sometimes. Depends. I've been known to have my pinky bitten. sometimes I'm too hungry to care about where my fingers are (not intended in the dirty way it was written i swear)




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #27
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

uh huh




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #28
Sigma
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

your denials are not convincing, lost/loved and saved!

but does it matter if they're bitten off? I mean, does anyone actually use their pinkies for anything? (except lost/loved & saved, obviously!)

Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #29
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Definately!!
*wants triangle sandwhices now*



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #30
Stress Free Anxiety
Felicia
 
Stress Free Anxiety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

1/4 triangles, with pinkies tucked away so as to not be bitten off by the person next to you =]

Stress Free Anxiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #31
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokoloshe View Post
your denials are not convincing, lost/loved and saved!

but does it matter if they're bitten off? I mean, does anyone actually use their pinkies for anything? (except lost/loved & saved, obviously!)
Apperntly useful for picking ones nose!




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 PM.