RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #21
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

bahaha brilliant

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #22
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

were you listening to weird fishes/arpeggi?



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:08 AM   #23
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

i dunno if this has been mentioned yet but....... David "Gill"mor from pink floyd



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #24
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

genius!





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:37 AM   #25
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.
 
Ratatouille strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently:

CODplay
Alice CARPer
The Coral (I know it's not a fish)
Linkin CARP
NightFISH





Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 AM   #26
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

:D loving it



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:57 AM   #27
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

okay okay
paul "gill"bert
steve "Fry" (steve vai yes not a fish but you can fry them :D)



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #28
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
were you listening to weird fishes/arpeggi?
maybe >.>, whos askin? ¬.¬

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:55 AM   #29
PropheticStar
 

*nibbles at Tuna Barbera*

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #30
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

OI! this was my thread and seeing as youve smut-jacked my others keep your tuna tacco infested minds out of here!

*shoos the pair of you*

Yes i was listening to wierd fishes. Im not a Radiohead fan but i love that tune and i quite like the album too.

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
PropheticStar
 

*scuttles out of thread*

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:54 AM   #32
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

*Folds hands over my breasts and stands my ground* I'm not leaving :p





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:25 AM   #33
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Sting Ray (Sting)



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #34
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjapenguin View Post
maybe >.>, whos askin? ¬.¬
a fellow listener



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #35
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Totally PRAWNING ween!

Prawn Ryder - Shaun Ryder happy Mondays.
Miles Crayfish - Miles Davis
Thelonious Monkfish _Thelonoius Monk
Mark roe'land Mark Bowland T-rex.

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.