RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #21
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Muse

Papa don't preach - Madonna or Kelly Osbourne




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #22
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

madonna

Toxic by brittany spears or static lullaby?



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #23
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

static Lullaby

Davidian Metallica or LostProphets



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #24
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Lostprophets

Pixies - cactus or david bowie's version



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #25
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

cactus

Last Resort - Papa Roach or Cradle of Filth.



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 PM.