RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #21
BatteredAndBroken
 
BatteredAndBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lancaster
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
David.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Vicki.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
At times yeah.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Yeah.

Do you talk to the person you like?
I do yes =).

Do they know you like them?
I think so yeah.

What do you care about the most?
The people I love.

Do you judge people you don't know?
At times I do yeah.

Who is on your mind right now?
J..

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Not sure.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
It was from Joe. And it said: Hopefuly lol. Just watching family guy. What did ur mum and dad say when ben told them bout what we did? Haha xxx

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Not sure lol.

How does it feel to live your life?
Depends what mood am in.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
At the moment yeah.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yep.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Erm... I dunno really lol.

Do you drink tea?
Very rarely.

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
The middle.

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
No one's lol.

In the past week have you cried?
Nope.

Do you have any bruises?
Probably.

Last time you had a sleepover?
Ages ago.

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Rachel I think.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Yep.

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
Nope.

Wheres the last place you went?
Erm... Joe's car.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Vicki.

What time did you wake up this morning?
9am.

What woke you up this morning?
Myself.

Are you stubborn?
Yep.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yep.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Wasn't in a bad mood today =).

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Turned my alarm off and checked my phone.

Do you care what people think of you?
Not really.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My cousin.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Cant remember.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Dunno.

Do you miss someone?
Kinda.

What is your current mood?
Drunk.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Not really. =)

Ever had a near death experience?
No.

Something you do a lot?
Text.

Angry at anyone?
Nope.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
At work.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Nope.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Not really.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Probably.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Yeah kissed Liam on the cheek last night.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Probably.

Something you'll never do?
Take drugs or smoke.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah. =)

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
God no!!!

Whats your favorite season?
Summer.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Not really.



.x.Do you really love me?.x.


BatteredAndBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 05:03 AM   #22
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
G. I miss him! =[

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
My twin sister sam....i think.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Yes.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Yes.

Do you talk to the person you like?
I don't lke anyone.

Do they know you like them?
^

What do you care about the most?
Ummm...stuff?

Do you judge people you don't know?
Sometimes.

Who is on your mind right now?
G.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Last thursday.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
Don't know, I deleted my inbox.

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Music, my friends off here <3.

How does it feel to live your life?
I don't fully understand the question.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Hell no!

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yes.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
YES! =D

Do you drink tea?
No.

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
I only have a single bed...

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Umm..*un sure*

In the past week have you cried?
Yes.

Do you have any bruises?
Yes.

Last time you had a sleepover?
I don't know...years and years ago.

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
I don't really talk on the phone.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
No.

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
I already have lip piercings.

Wheres the last place you went?
To walk my dog.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Hannah, amyz, kirsti... just everyone who i love on here.

What time did you wake up this morning?
It IS this morning.

What woke you up this morning?
I haven't slept yet.

Are you stubborn?
Very.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
myself.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
It IS this morning.

Do you care what people think of you?
I'm past caring.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My niece Skye.

Last person you went to the movies with?
My sister sam and niece Kala.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Back.

Do you miss someone?
Yes. Allot. And I'll never get to see him again. =[

What is your current mood?
......

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes.

Ever had a near death experience?
Um.Yeah.

Something you do a lot?
Draw.

Angry at anyone?
Not really.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Probably in the exact same spot.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
No. I don't like them. I don't want/need a tan. I like my paleness!

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
I guess.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Oh yes.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Yes i have actually.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yes.

Something you'll never do?
*shrugs*

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
No. I wish.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Yes.

Whats your favorite season?
Autumn.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yes.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #23
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
Graham :)

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Chloe.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Yeah.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Yeah.

Do you talk to the person you like?
I'm talking to him right now :P

Do they know you like them?
I think he might.

What do you care about the most?
Graham.

Do you judge people you don't know?
Yeah >.<

Who is on your mind right now?
Graham.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Dunno.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
Its from Graham saying "I'm here xxxx"

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Graham.

How does it feel to live your life?
Crap probably lol.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Depends what things.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yes ;(

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Yeah.

Do you drink tea?
Yes!

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
Right.

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Grahams.

In the past week have you cried?
Nope.

Do you have any bruises?
Yup.

Last time you had a sleepover?
Yesterday ;)

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Graham.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Yup.

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
Its pierced.

Wheres the last place you went?
Kitchen.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Graham.

What time did you wake up this morning?
9.

What woke you up this morning?
Graham <3

Are you stubborn?
Yes apparently.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Graham.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I don't have a bad mood :P

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Huggle Graham :)

Do you care what people think of you?
Nah.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Graham <3

Last person you went to the movies with?
Graham.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Back.

Do you miss someone?
No.

What is your current mood?
Hungry.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Nah.

Ever had a near death experience?
No.

Something you do a lot?
Sleep.

Angry at anyone?
Yeah.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
In bed.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
No.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Nah.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Probably.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Nope.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yes.

Something you'll never do?
Split up with graham :)

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah ^_^

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Nope.

Whats your favorite season?
Summer.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yeah.



22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 07:32 PM   #24
xColdxBleedx
Hate, such a weak word
 
xColdxBleedx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newcastle. Uk
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
dan.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
becca <3

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
yup

Have you ever regretted anything?
yup, dating a bank manager

Do you talk to the person you like?
she's in my arms :P

Do they know you like them?
oh yeah ;)

What do you care about the most?
becca <3

Do you judge people you don't know?
everyday.

Who is on your mind right now?
becca <3

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
dunno

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
-

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
becca <3

How does it feel to live your life?
ok i suppose

Are you happy with the way things are going?
yeah

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
yup

Looking forward to something this weekend?
yeah :P

Do you drink tea?
yes

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
middle

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
beccas <3 <3

In the past week have you cried?
no

Do you have any bruises?
probably :P


Last time you had a sleepover?
last night :P

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
becca <3

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
yes

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
yeahhh

Wheres the last place you went?
kitchen

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
becca <3

What time did you wake up this morning?
930ish

What woke you up this morning?
kitty :)

Are you stubborn?
yes im told

Is there someone you will never forget?
becca <3

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
nee bad mood

What was the first thing you did this morning?
woke becca up

Do you care what people think of you?
nahhh

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
becca <3

Last person you went to the movies with?
becca <3

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
back a week

Do you miss someone?
nope

What is your current mood?
happy :)

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
nah im too lazy

Ever had a near death experience?
yeah

Something you do a lot?
overthink

Angry at anyone?
Nope

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
waking up i thinkkkk

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
cant say i have

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
ermmm nah

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
probably

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
nope

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
yup

Something you'll never do?
be gay.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
yup.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
nope :P

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
no

Whats your favorite season?
winter

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
yup *duckdance*

xColdxBleedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #25
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
Ben.
Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Umm...
Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Yes.
Have you ever regretted anything?
Lots.
Do you talk to the person you like?
I don't "like" like anyone.
Do they know you like them?
Ditto.
What do you care about the most?
I don't.
Do you judge people you don't know?
No. Not really.
Who is on your mind right now?
My mind is stuffed full of useless garbage right now.
When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Now.
What was your last text saying and who was it from?
Claire...i can't remeber what she said.
What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Happiness.
How does it feel to live your life?
I'm not really living its all a conspiracy.
Are you happy with the way things are going?
No.
Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Nah.
Looking forward to something this weekend?
No.
Do you drink tea?
Nope.
Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
Umm...i tend to roll about.
Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
I havent.
In the past week have you cried?
I cried like five minutes ago.
Do you have any bruises?
Yep.
Last time you had a sleepover?
Long time.
Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
I don't think i've ever had a phone convo for three hours.
Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
No..i'm not silly.
Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
Nah.
Wheres the last place you went?
Umm...heron field.
Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
JAM..
What time did you wake up this morning?
8:15 am...giving me just 30 mins to get ready and be gone.
What woke you up this morning?
The alarm which i turned off.
Are you stubborn?
I can be but usually not.
Is there someone you will never forget?
Course there is.
Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Lots of things.
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Umm..turned my alarm off and went back to sleep.
Do you care what people think of you?
Yeahh.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Idk.
Last person you went to the movies with?
Carol and mom.
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Idk.
Do you miss someone?
Yes dearly.
What is your current mood?
A bad one.
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yeahh.
Ever had a near death experience?
Does that include suicide attempts..?
Something you do a lot?
Analyze everything.
Angry at anyone?
Probably.
Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Umm...i should be in registration at school by now..
Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Nope.
Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Sometimes.
Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Theres always a reason but i doubt its a good reason.
Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
No.
Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Probs.
Something you'll never do?
Idk.
Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes.
Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
I wish i did.
Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No.
Whats your favorite season?
Ermm..idk.
Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yeahh.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #26
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
Ben, even though we really just met.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Meg

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Sometimes, like "what if my flatmate was single..."

Have you ever regretted anything?
I regret too much to be honest.

Do you talk to the person you like?
Yeah, I'm waiting for a text back from one and I live with the other.

Do they know you like them?
One does (I think), the other never will.

What do you care about the most?
My friends and family <3

Do you judge people you don't know?
Yeah, sadly, if they've hurt one of my friends or something like that.

Who is on your mind right now?
Coursework and things

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Last year when I was cheated on

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
Ben sent me a joke :]

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Music

How does it feel to live your life?
An emotional rollercoaster sounds about right.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
They're going to start looking up, I believe!

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yeah, of course! XD

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Going out to celebrate my 18th with lots of people :D

Do you drink tea?
Nom <3

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
Slept in the middle

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Davids, when I crashed out on Friday

In the past week have you cried?
Most of the weekend

Do you have any bruises?
Two on my left arm and one on my left leg from falling over

Last time you had a sleepover?
About a week ago

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
I couldn't do that, I get bad phone anxiety

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Yeah- and it was off a beach in Scotland, wtf

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
I did... and now I have it done twice :)

Wheres the last place you went?
Starbucks

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Depends what I'm feeling down over

What time did you wake up this morning?
Just after 10- they were testing the fire alarm D:

What woke you up this morning?
Fire alarm test

Are you stubborn?
I can be

Is there someone you will never forget?
The people who have changed my life

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I'm not in a bad mood :D At the weekend I would blame a horrible flatmate

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Get a cup of tea

Do you care what people think of you?
I used to, now I don't give a toss

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
David, Dean and his friend

Last person you went to the movies with?
Some old friend from school

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Hrm... forward a week I suppose, I'll be 18 then

Do you miss someone?
Bennnn :( Why does he have to work?!

What is your current mood?
Hungry

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
ultimately no

Ever had a near death experience?
I lived next to a lorry bypass road as a kid :P

Something you do a lot?
Listen to music

Angry at anyone?
No, a bit annoyed with a flatmate

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Dancing round the hallway since its my birthday

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
EWWWWW I prefer pale tyvm

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Depends who it is

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
People I went to school with still have a grudge against me...

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Not that I remember...

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Money and a t-shirt

Something you'll never do?
:P Lets not go there

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yeah, a few times

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah- a few, actually :) I'm a very lucky person

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No, he's adorably sweet and did it to make me feel better <3

Whats your favorite season?
Winter- winter romantic

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yeah, lots when I was a little younger



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #27
Coppelia
Song
 
Coppelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
I've not met them yet.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
There isn't anyone.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
I do that a lot.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Yeah, lots of things.

Do you talk to the person you like?
Yeah, I talk to them virtually ever day, cept when he's off being a Dad. Then I take a step back.

Do they know you like them?
After this long he'd better have worked it out.

What do you care about the most?
Probably nature.

Do you judge people you don't know?
Never, I don't know them my opinion is worth nothing.

Who is on your mind right now?
This woman calling me back about a job I applied for.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Last week while I was having another nightmare.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
From my mum saying call a woman back about a job.

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Bright colours.

How does it feel to live your life?
It's not a job for the faint hearted.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
IT could be better but as things go, they could be worse.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
I don't think they have, I always beat them to it.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Me time and fixing up some beaten up old toys.

Do you drink tea?
Almost never.

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
The left.

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Steve's.

In the past week have you cried?
Yes.

Do you have any bruises?
No, just lots and lots of flea bites. I feel so dirty...

Last time you had a sleepover?
No idea.

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Steve.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Nope, don't do sun. It fades tattoos.

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
Yes.

Wheres the last place you went?
Tesco's. What a hectic fast-paced life I live.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Steve's friend Si.

What time did you wake up this morning?
about 9:30

What woke you up this morning?
Nightmares, again.

Are you stubborn?
Yes.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Bill-wah. Miss him loads.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Nightmares.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Lay in bed feeling blah.

Do you care what people think of you?
I try not to.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Steve I think.

Last person you went to the movies with?
2 guys from Games Workshop.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward. Get the week over and closer to me getting my money.

Do you miss someone?
Yes, and I miss them lots.

What is your current mood?
Ok.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes.

Ever had a near death experience?
Yeah.

Something you do a lot?
Think.

Angry at anyone?
Yup.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
In bed.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Nope, and I'm never going to be.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Yeah, as long as you know the buttons to press.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
She seems to think that it's a great reason.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Don't think that I have.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yeah.

Something you'll never do?
Wear fur.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
No.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Sometimes.

Whats your favorite season?
Autumn.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Plenty of times.



If this is all a dream and you're not quite what you seem then I'll sleep in vain



Coppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #28
PennyWish
 
PennyWish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
None

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
No one 100%

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
All the time!

Have you ever regretted anything?
Yes

Do you talk to the person you like?
No

Do they know you like them?
N/A

What do you care about the most?
The ones I love

Do you judge people you don't know?
I try not to

Who is on your mind right now?
No one

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Many times.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
My recruiter, no pt tonight

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Courage

How does it feel to live your life?
I don't feel as I am really living my life.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
No

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yes

Looking forward to something this weekend?
nope

Do you drink tea?
no

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
Right as always.

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Not going to say..

In the past week have you cried?
No

Do you have any bruises?
I always have bruises

Last time you had a sleepover?
I don't remember

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
I have never talked on the phone that long

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
no

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
No

Where's the last place you went?
Store

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
No one

What time did you wake up this morning?
Late

What woke you up this morning?
The fact I didn't want to sleep anymore.

Are you stubborn?
Very much so

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
No one

What was the first thing you did this morning?
...

Do you care what people think of you?
Sometimes

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My Grandfather

Last person you went to the movies with?
My Grandmother

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
I don't know.

Do you miss someone?
Very much

What is your current mood?
yuck

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes, many things.

Ever had a near death experience?
Yes

Something you do a lot?
Read

Angry at anyone?
Myself

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
....

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
NO

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
I make myself feel awkward.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Wouldn't know

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
No

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yes

Something you'll never do?
I don't know

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
I think so

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Sometimes I do but then I also love them.

What's your favorite season?
Autumn and Winter

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Nope






“When a man is pushed, tormented,defeated, he has a chance to learn something.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

PennyWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #29
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.
 
Indigo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
Stefan :)

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Hmmm. K?

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
All the time.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Of course.

Do you talk to the person you like?
well yeah.

Do they know you like them?
Hmm nope.

What do you care about the most?
The people I love.

Do you judge people you don't know?
I do if people slag them off to me and make them look bad.

Who is on your mind right now?
A lot of stuff.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
A few hours ago? And yesterday..

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
From J. She was telling me she is going to a sleepover party tonight.

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Happiness. Animals. Love.

How does it feel to live your life?
Weird

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Not really.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Haha yeah of course. I have too though. ;)

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Nope. Well maybe eating sweets.

Do you drink tea?
Yes

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?


Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Does S's bed count? I didn't actually sleep in it though.

In the past week have you cried?
yeahh

Do you have any bruises?
Yeah

Last time you had a sleepover?
A lot of time ago. On new years

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Mary

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Nahh not that bad. Come on! =S

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
Yes. And I will after I get all the ear piercings I want :>

Wheres the last place you went?
Grocery store.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
S, R, M, and K.

What time did you wake up this morning?
10 AM> :| wow

What woke you up this morning?
The fact I didn't want to sleep anymore.

Are you stubborn?
YEAHH

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Life

What was the first thing you did this morning?
woke up

Do you care what people think of you?
Not really, they can **** themselves. =D

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
No idea.

Last person you went to the movies with?
No idea.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Go forward a week of course! Time will pass more quickly that way:)

Do you miss someone?
Yeah I guess so.

What is your current mood?
hmm. Empty and a bit sad. And hungry

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
I think so.

Ever had a near death experience?
Yeah...

Something you do a lot?
Talk! =P

Angry at anyone?
Not really lol.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
in bed=P

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
**** no! I don't want to look like an orange thank you very much. =P

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Not really, just laugh and tell them to piss off or make them feel awkward.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Probably, but don't really care.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Nopes.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Haha money?

Something you'll never do?
Haha there as so many things!

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes...

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah. <3

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Nope. I kinda liked her actually :)

Whats your favorite season?
Summer. And winter.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yeah.



If I only could
make a deal with God.




Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:50 AM   #30
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
dont have one

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
I have a few

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
yes, a lot.

Have you ever regretted anything?
definitely

Do you talk to the person you like?
Everyday

Do they know you like them?
yes

What do you care about the most?
people, and knowledge.

Do you judge people you don't know?
sometimes.

Who is on your mind right now?
my newest friend.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
a few days ago..

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
my best friend "oh I forgot"

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
human interaction

How does it feel to live your life?
frustrating

Are you happy with the way things are going?
no

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
yes

Looking forward to something this weekend?
no. lookng forward to it ending.

Do you drink tea?
sometimes

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
the middle. it's a single

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
never have

In the past week have you cried?
yea

Do you have any bruises?
no

Last time you had a sleepover?
A long time ago

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
I have no idea.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
once

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
not really

Wheres the last place you went?
giant tiger downtown

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
my best friends. not mentioning names..

What time did you wake up this morning?
10

What woke you up this morning?
my sister and her friend laughing loudly

Are you stubborn?
Not really

Is there someone you will never forget?
yes

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
myself

What was the first thing you did this morning?
ate breakfast.

Do you care what people think of you?
sometimes.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
trace

Last person you went to the movies with?
also trace

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
forward

Do you miss someone?
always

What is your current mood?
sad and frustrated

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
yes

Ever had a near death experience?
Yes

Something you do a lot?
skype people

Angry at anyone?
yea

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
probably here

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
no

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
sometimes.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
maybe?

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Nope

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
yes

Something you'll never do?
go back

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes...

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
not really

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
no

Whats your favorite season?
summer

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
yes










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:40 AM   #31
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.
 
Cryptic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK, Surrey
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
None.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Hel.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Yes.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Of course.

Do you talk to the person you like?
Everyday.

Do they know you like them?
Haha of course, we're together!

What do you care about the most?
The people I love.

Do you judge people you don't know?
Depends.

Who is on your mind right now?
My Mum.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
For my Mum when I found out she has lung disease & only has a few years left.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
"Hope you and Helen are having a brilliant time together and your both okay xx" - My friend Michelle.

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
My baby girl Hel.

How does it feel to live your life?
When I'm with my baby girl-incredible.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Yes & no.
No because I'm chronically and severely ill.
Yes because I'm with my baby girl so it's freaking amazing.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Haha yeah of course. I have too though. ;)

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Spending it with my baby girl!

Do you drink tea?
Occasionally

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
The left side.

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Last year.

In the past week have you cried?
Yep.

Do you have any bruises?
Most likely!

Last time you had a sleepover?
Now. Sleeping over my baby girl's for a week!

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
I never am on the phone for 3 hours lol.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Nope.

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
No.

Wheres the last place you went?
Here :)

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Hel. My Mum. My besties.

What time did you wake up this morning?
9am with my baby girl beside me :)

What woke you up this morning?
Me and my baby girl woke up at the same time, not sure what woke us up though ha! We just did.

Are you stubborn?
Yup.

Is there someone you will never forget?
My Nan.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Not in a bad mood. With my baby girl. :)

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Said morning to my baby girl beside me :)

Do you care what people think of you?
Depends who it is.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My baby girl.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Years ago, my Mum&sister.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Neither. It means not being with my baby girl.

Do you miss someone?
I'm with them so no :)

What is your current mood?
Exhausted, but absolutely madly head over hills IN LOVE&HAPPY!

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes.

Ever had a near death experience?
Yeah.

Something you do a lot?
Talk haha.

Angry at anyone?
Not even worth my anger.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
In the bedroom, most likely on here while Hel has her appt :)

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
No I never intend to either.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Yes.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Probably, but don't really care.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Unfortunetly.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Haha money.

Something you'll never do?
Never say never haha.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
NEVER.

Whats your favorite season?
Spring or Autumn.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Haha yeah, I was high too lol! Made it even more awesome.



In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.






Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 08:43 PM   #32
The Queen of Peace
Always does her best to please.
 
The Queen of Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
T.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
T.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Yes. Hindsight sees in 20:20!

Have you ever regretted anything?
Yes.

Do you talk to the person you like?
Blegh.

Do they know you like them?
Literally let's not please.

What do you care about the most?
I don't think I can single out one thing as something I care about more than anything else in the world.

Do you judge people you don't know?
I actively try not to and if I do I berate myself.

Who is on your mind right now?
How T is, how O is.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
sgsrgsrgfdghyhjghmghlnlmslfas.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
"Hopefully it'll be a similar price! It's just the amount of time it takes *insert thumbs down emoji* xxxx"

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Air is pretty important.

How does it feel to live your life?
It varies.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Um. They aren't perfect.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yes.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Yes.

Do you drink tea?
ALL of the tea.

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
The left as you look away from the headboard.

Whose bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Literally no idea. Maybe J's actually!!

In the past week have you cried?
Yes.

Do you have any bruises?
I always have bruises. #peach

Last time you had a sleepover?
G & O were here on Saturday night.

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Lol. T. It was Skype but still. We're so good at being best friends :')

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Yes!

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
No.

Wheres the last place you went?
Asda.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
T, I.

What time did you wake up this morning?
8:30am?

What woke you up this morning?
Needing a wee.

Are you stubborn?
Lolol yes.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Who said I was in a bad mood? >:(

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Went to the loo!

Do you care what people think of you?
Too much.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
A cat. That says so much about my life!

Last person you went to the movies with?
Q & J.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Neither. Forward if I had to choose.

Do you miss someone?
<3

What is your current mood?
Empty. I don't feel like I have a mood.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes.

Ever had a near death experience?
No.

Something you do a lot?
Breathe.

Angry at anyone?
No.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Getting ready to go out.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
No.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
No.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
LOL ANNA.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter L?
Maybe idk the name of everyone I've kissed.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yes. Flipping cousins.

Something you'll never do?
Be immortal.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Well obvs.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
No.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No. I like her actually, she's really nice.

Whats your favorite season?
Summerrrrrr.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yes. Lots.



For you to be here now trillions of drifting atoms had somehow to assemble in an intricate and intriguingly obliging manner to create you. It's an arrangement so specialized and particular that it has never been tried before and will only exist this once. That is of course the miracle of life.
-Bill Bryson

Don't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.


The Queen of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 08:51 PM   #33
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
There is no guy I trust 100%. Used to be but yea.....

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Hayleigh.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Yea I think "what if" all the time pretty much

Have you ever regretted anything?
Of course

Do you talk to the person you like?
Yea

Do they know you like them?
As we're together, I'd hope so lol

What do you care about the most?
My small group of friends, the ones I still trust and care for.

Do you judge people you don't know?
Unfortunately I do which is unfair I know, though I try not to do it

Who is on your mind right now?
Chris

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Would rather not talk about it

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
"Yea" and it was from my sister

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
My friends

How does it feel to live your life?
Eh?

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Well I mean I'm happier than I've been in a long while.. though the past 2 weeks haven't been so great.

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yea

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Yea, stepmom's family coming to visit. Lots of drinking and food it'll be fun

Do you drink tea?
Rarely

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
I have a single bed

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
No clue

In the past week have you cried?
Yea

Do you have any bruises?
Yea

Last time you had a sleepover?
Years ago?

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Chris & Miko. Well skype but yea it counts I suppose

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Yea

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
I want to eventually

Wheres the last place you went?
Chipotles, cause I'm a fat slob

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Hayleigh, Steph, Ro.

What time did you wake up this morning?
5 am like I do every weekday cause of work

What woke you up this morning?
My alarm clock

Are you stubborn?
Very

Is there someone you will never forget?
Lots of people. Regardless of the things have been happened with me and a few select ex close friends, I'll always remember them for the things we've been though and for all of the amazing times we've had. Same goes for a few family members who have passed on.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Myself

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Bathroom

Do you care what people think of you?
I used to, but I really don't as much anymore

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Uhh.. I don't really remember, maybe Sarah?

Last person you went to the movies with?
Becky

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Go forward a week

Do you miss someone?
Yea..

What is your current mood?
A mixture of all sorts of moods

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yea

Ever had a near death experience?
Yea

Something you do a lot?
Procrastinate

Angry at anyone?
Sort of

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Most likely in bed

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Nope

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Yea

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
No, usually if someone hates me, there's a reason.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Yea

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yea which is something that drives me nuts

Something you'll never do?
There are lots of things I'll never do

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Recently......yes... betrayed by a guy I once saw as a brother, someone I would have done anything for. After months of him mouthing off at me and making remarks and comments I recently removed him from my life which is incredibly difficult to do and I'm still struggling with it

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yea

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No

Whats your favorite season?
Fall

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yea





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:44 PM   #34
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.
 
Sentient Treacle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skaro
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
Tom.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
The bae.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Too much.

Have you ever regretted anything?
Often.

Do you talk to the person you like?
Yeah.

Do they know you like them?
I've heard rumours to that extent.

What do you care about the most?
I've sat thinking about this question for about two minutes now so let's move on.

Do you judge people you don't know?
Of course.

Who is on your mind right now?
Nobody really.

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
Difficult to know.

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
Lol it was an angry text from my mum.

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
Spontaneity.

How does it feel to live your life?
Bit bizarre when you think about it.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Next!

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yeah.

Looking forward to something this weekend?
No.

Do you drink tea?
No.

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
No idea.

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
Tom's.

In the past week have you cried?
I think so.

Do you have any bruises?
Yeah.

Last time you had a sleepover?
Lol.

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
Can't remember.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Probably.

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
Had it.

Wheres the last place you went?
Town.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
Some Manc.

What time did you wake up this morning?
Ew.

What woke you up this morning?
Ew ew.

Are you stubborn?
Not as bad as I used to be.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Obviously

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
My stupid ****ing self :)

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Went back to sleep :)

Do you care what people think of you?
In a roundabout way. Less what people think and more how I am. So it's less what they think and more what I think. Shut up Cara.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Jenna and Michael the bell.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Mother, sister, galpal.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward.

Do you miss someone?
To be honest I could eat last night's Malteasers all over.

What is your current mood?
Really pissed off actually, and to apathetic to do anything about it.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yeah

Ever had a near death experience?
Debatable.

Something you do a lot?
I can't sit still really

Angry at anyone?
Mmhmm.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Probably still on my bed

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
No

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
No.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Yeah.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
Yeah.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Yeah.

Something you'll never do?
Be in The Beatles.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
The Beatles.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Yeah.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Haha no.

Whats your favorite season?
Autumn.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Frequently.



Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.


Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #35
Wine.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
I am currently:

Who is one guy you trust most 100%?
My brother.

Who is one Girl you trust most 100%?
Izzy

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
A bit

Have you ever regretted anything?
Not really

Do you talk to the person you like?
I don't really like anyone :P

Do they know you like them?
Ditto above

What do you care about the most?
Other people

Do you judge people you don't know?
A bit

Who is on your mind right now?
Izzy

When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
A week ago when I had to chose whether to move 125 miles to be with family, or stay where I am now

What was your last text saying and who was it from?
Linda; Xx I tried

What is one thing you feel that you NEED in life?
A good job.

How does it feel to live your life?
Difficult

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Mostly, I'd prefer a different job though

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Haha yeah of course. I have too though. ;)

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Monopoly tonight!

Do you drink tea?
of course!

Which side of the bed did you sleep in last night?
I only have a single bed...

Who's bed of the opposite sex did you sleep in last?
I can't remembeer

In the past week have you cried?
yup

Do you have any bruises?
hell yes.

Last time you had a sleepover?
A few weeks ago with my sister

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 3 hours?
My sister

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
Yup, several times

Would you ever consider peircing your lip?
I would indeed

Wheres the last place you went?
Town

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
My sister, my brother and my sister in law I guess

What time did you wake up this morning?
9.30

What woke you up this morning?
My alarm

Are you stubborn?
Sometimes.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Kaitie)

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I don't have a bad mood, so no one to blame. =)

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Faggg

Do you care what people think of you?
Depends on the person

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Izzy

Last person you went to the movies with?
my sister

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Go forward a week

Do you miss someone?
my family

What is your current mood?
positive!

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Yes!

Ever had a near death experience?
Not really

Something you do a lot?
Chat on the phone and smoke :P

Angry at anyone?
Not really lol.

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
in bed lol

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
**** no!

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
It can be

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Probably

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter L?
my mum? :P

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it back?
Haha money!!!

Something you'll never do?
Haha there as so many things!

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes...

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
nope

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
probably

Whats your favorite season?
The end of summer and autumn. =)

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
ohhh yea lol

Wine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:29 PM.