RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #21
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I know. I'm so worried. I wish I could get on a plane right now! i don't know what to do :(



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #22
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

I'm worried too and I can't think of anything to do either.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #23
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i'm texting... i just don't know. i don't wnt to lose another friend. specially not as lovely a one as erin. :(



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #24
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.
 
Ratatouille strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently:

I just phoned and she seems okay.

Love you, Erin. Take care of you.





Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #25
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i spoek to her too. she's with friends at least. i'l cal her tomorw.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #26
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

Eriiiiin *cuddles*



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #27
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*leaves lots of cuddles*

I'm sorry you're doing so bad right now, but it won't always be like this



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #28
Day Tripper
shannon
 
Day Tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California
I am currently:

*nipples lots*

I adooooooooooore you, Erin. You know you can talk to me all you want. And please do. I like it when you talk to me, even if you may think you're not good company. I wish I could help in any way possible.

*sobbers* Just for you, 'cause you liked it so much last time. :)

Day Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #29
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

You need to come back online and talk to us erin. Dont be running away we all care! You can get through this i know you can *cuddles tightly*




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #30
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

*hugs*



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #31
Cazki
14/6/2007 -
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*Gently cuddles you* Im very sorry your having such an awful time. We all love you lots. I hope things get better for you soon. Im thinking of you.

All the best
Ian xxxx



14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 03:43 AM   #32
typsee
....
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Erin hun - I know this is such a difficult time for you, but please dont despair over things ... there WILL be an end to this pain .... there will be a CALM after this storm.

You are still the same wonderful Erin to me that you've always been, and while I know you are feeling so bad right now, feelings are NOT necessarily FACTS, and a strong bad feeling does NOT make you a bad person.

Please try to hang in there Erin, and please dont make any major decisions about things until you've got a bit of distance from this current crisis, and you are not so emotional and self-destructive.

You really need to keep on trying Erin, and not lose hope - you've got plenty of friends who are willing to help pull you up when you are feeling down, as well as 2 whole moderating teams of people who believe in you and want to see you get back on track.

You know where I am if you need to talk.

(((((*Erin*)))))


typsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 03:53 AM   #33
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..
 
Porcelain Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

*cuddles Erin*

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 04:01 AM   #34
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Erin I miss you & I'm so worried about you, please, let us know what is going on.
I love you loads
x

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #35
PropheticStar
 

im sorry.

  Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #36
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx
 
pixie*lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

Erin honey don't be sorry, we all care about you because you're wonderful, we just want you to get better again! *hugs* Love you,

Lyssie xx



Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259


pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #37
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

You don't need to apologise, I'm just so glad to see you. If you want to talk, just give me a pokey-wokey. I love you, please, look after yourself. You're so valued.

x

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #38
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

You have nothing to be sorry for.
Thinking of you sweetie. You know where i am.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #39
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

Snuggles you tight




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #40
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

*sends lots of love*




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:29 PM.