RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #21
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Heathcliff :D



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #22
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Heathcliffe?



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #23
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

damn... I was too slow!



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #24
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:




Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #25
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Fintstones?

And yeah heathcliffe was right




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #26
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Nope :D



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #27
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Wacky Races - the caveman brother guys?



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #28
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Nope :D :D



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #29
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Captain caveman?
I bet this is some american one that I never saw, although it does look familure




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #30
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

captain caveman

too slow.. again!


Last edited by Artychik : 14-08-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: arse


xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #31
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Yup captain caveman



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #32
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

yay


too obvious!




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #33
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Jetsons



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #34
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

You keep posting them, I like guessing.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #35
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

too much effort.
Artychick you can post the next one




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #36
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

fair enough, give me a wee minute



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #37
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:



answers on a postcard

or in a post



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #38
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Henleys cat




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #39
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Well - Henry's cat, but I'll allow it :P



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #40
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:





Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:17 PM.