RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #21
minnie
voices
 
minnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: land of death
I am currently:

steel maiden

I think dr g needs to be punished for what hes put you through you didnt deserve to be treated this way

minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #22
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie View Post
steel maiden

I think dr g needs to be punished for what hes put you through you didnt deserve to be treated this way
Dr G is a b**tard and I will get him for what he did. I will report him to the GMC if I have to!!



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #23
mizz_devilish
-x-Loz-x-
 
mizz_devilish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: near Newcastle

i would certainly make a complaint if i was in your sitatuion as they are not behaving as professionals should. it's there job to look after you properly and they are clearly not doing they're job and it may not just be affecting you. i think it's important to express your concerns and go as far as making a complaint as it may not just be you they are treating this way



-x-Loz-x-

-x- Please feel free to PM me anytime -x-



mizz_devilish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #24
slacker
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: the interweb

"revenge is a dish best served cold"

be polite and respectful as much as you can and proceedings are more likely to go your way

they'll likely to dine out on anything you do that they can just stick another label and say 'its part of her symptomology' and may fall against any compliant you make

slacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #25
glitter
 
glitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

I agree, you definitley need to make a complaint but be careful how you go about it - follow all the right procedures and keep as calm as possible about it, otherwise they might just think it's the illness talking. Good luck x






glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #26
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Thanks, I really appreciate your replies.

I have sent off the letter to my GP, who is a really amazing woman and who cares about me a lot.

I also have an appointment with my GP on Tuesday next week.

Thank you very much for the advice, it really helped.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:19 AM.