RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-07-2008, 10:00 AM   #21
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

I know! I would have passed out from the smell of old alcohol by now!



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #22
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I love how you create a post and then just take it over :P and erin... sweetling... you giggle! allll the time ;P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #23
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

This thread was smut free! For once! A thread were Aidey, Jess and Erin had all posted and it was smut free and you killed it!



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #24
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Well, at least you're not exclusive with your spam. It goes anywhere, right? =P

I'll save you the hassle, neither of you ever had it to lose it, so you're both loons!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #25
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

lmao.

you're all nutters.

edit: we're all nutters.

:p



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #26
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I removed the smutt.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #27
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

lmao

YOu should hear erin giggle though. it's so cute ^^



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #28
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

The smut was ok, I was just amused that even though 3 of the worst smut offenders never brought up any smut someone else did, lol.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #29
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

lol. you're all cute. you make me smile
:) <-- just like that.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:14 AM   #30
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I can be smutty too but i'm just polite






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #31
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

me? i'm never smutty!


man... i'm so misunderstood



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #32
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

yeah, sure.....



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #33
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

pfft misunderstood my arse, we all understand you perfectly well :-P IN YOUR ENDO!






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #34
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Good god, this has entertained me.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #35
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aidey~ View Post
....our mod is a giggling loon! Seriously, I'm speaking to her now, and she can't stop giggling! and it's not even an adult conversation!
Stopp telling me this on msn. Thats like 4 times now!!
And did i not tell you this months ago.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #36
PropheticStar
 

I'm a sombre & serious person, really >.>

  Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:40 PM   #37
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*snorts* you're as sombre as I am misunderstood... yeah... >.>



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #38
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

hahah whatevers




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #39
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

it's been taken out :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #40
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

The smutty bit went away.

As for Erin, I had never spoken to her before, so I was quite surprised when she was trying to be all mopey about her hangover and she kept giggling about it. Her "feel sorry for me I'm hungover" act was very hard to buy when it was non-stop giggles. hehehe.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 AM.