RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #21
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.
 
craola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydream
Does anyone remember the packets of this stuff (little bits) that crackled when it came into contact with your tongue and carried on crackling when you've swallowed it? I loveeeee those!!
Thats Spacedust its lovely :)


craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #22
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

!!!

I remember well *squeals*





Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:34 PM   #23
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Ah this thread has made my mouth water!

Dweebs and Nerds! Man alive I would kill for some of those babys right now, does anywhere still sell em?

Freddo Frogs cost 15p now though , damm inflation!

Anybody remember cadburys astros? A bit like m&ms crunchies?
or chocolate pretzels? mmmm



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #24
Daydream
Collect memories not scars
 
Daydream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Llanelli
I am currently:

Craola, I think you can get Freddos in my local shop. But the Taz have long disappeared from their shelves *cries* [for those of you who dont know what a Taz is, its basically a Freddo with caramel inside in the shape of Taz!]



x♥x♥x♥x


Daydream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #25
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Oh...OH....OH MY GOD.

I LOVED them. Like, LOVED!!!!!!

Anyone remember astros?! And when penny sweets used to cost a penny and not taste like crap?!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #26
Dicky T
 

Space Dust, psssssh. Only one of the most awesome things in the world.

Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #27
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

The only time I see Freddo bars is in Xmas Variety boxes.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #28
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Anyone else remember these: Vice Versa, they came in two types; dark shell with white chocolate on the inside and white shells with milk chocolate inside.

They used to be my favourite. but I think they stopped making them.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #29
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Yes, yes I do!!

And we still get freddo's around here. But they're 15p. FIFTEEN! Scandal.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #30
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

OMG I just found this place: If you really want to track down some of those sweets look here:

http://www.retrosweets.co.uk/



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #31
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Vice Versas! I loved em, they came back a year or so ago for a limited time only, I think I must have bought about 300 packs



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #32
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I never saw any of them.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #33
-jen-
Mummy!
 
-jen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands
I am currently:

nerds and dweebs are now called weirds
http://www.keepitsweet.co.uk/catalog...roducts_id/453



The very first time you said my name
I knew it would never sound the same
Something about me is changed forever
I was swept away





-jen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #34
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.
 
Pink Lemonade Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

Freddos are everywhere!
And as for Taz's they've been replace with caramel freddos...which is strange..



just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven


Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #35
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I loved the Taz bars. At least they live on, even if it is as caramel Freddo's.

Now I just need to find them.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #36
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.
 
craola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

There are hundreds of thousands of those places online, what is magical is finding an actual shop. I am a hunter of what I like to call 'Sweetie in the Jar shops'



The best one I've found is near me and I empty them of gobstoppers every other week :giggle:


Penny sweets...I can't even talk about the travesty of them not costing a penny, I still get all teary.

craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:36 PM   #37
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

is that shop heaven? *drools*




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #38
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

We have a couple of stalls at our local market that sell some of the old stuff.
but not as much vintage stuff as they used to.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:25 PM   #39
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Ahhh good ol' Nerds! They sell those at like £3 a packet now in the Selfridges in Brum. =(

I'm getting myself from America if I can find a webiste that sells them.

Any help with that? =D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #40
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

there are lots of sites, and i'm sure you can get them cheaper than that.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45 PM.