RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #21
Raven
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i dont know what is going on with my boobs! i had D's when i was younger then lost weight and went down to C's. then i got pregnant and went up to D's. then i got fitted 3 separate times for nursing bras, the first 2 times around my due date and i was told i was a 36FF by debenhams and 34E by mothercare. when they fit you for nursing bras they have to estimate how big your boobs will go when your milk comes in, so then i went back to mothercare after i delivered as the 34E bra's i had bought werent big enough for my boobs. and the woman told me i was a 36DD?!?! i dont know what the fk is happening, so i just bought a few of the same style DD ones and left it at that. but i think they are smaller now...they still fit the bras fine, but they look smaller since i have been breastfeeding. kind of....lower and flatter i want a boob lift now. lol.





"When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you" - Dr Samuel Loomis

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 03:40 PM   #22
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

I'm blessed that I'm only a US "C." But that is with a band size of 40, so I'm big with small boobs. I don't want my breasts to be separated either. Just mush them up against my ribs and get them out of the way.
Finding a seamless T-shirt bra w/o underwires is difficult. I still like having a small bust.

What is primark?



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #23
irkeninvader
Tumbling down the rabbit hole
 
irkeninvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Primark is a cheap clothes shop over here in the UK. It sells some good stuff (and some rubbish stuff) for cheaper than most other shops



I've come so far, I'm behind again


irkeninvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #24
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

yeah primark is at least 50% cheaper than any other clothes shop. however some stuff falls apart straight away. other stuff is good quality though. there's big controversy about it at the minute though due to underage workers in india.

*wonders why matthew hasnt posted here yet since its about boobies*




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #25
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Okay. Here we talk about the workers in China and what they earn. Even though I make clothes, I can buy them for a lot less then the supplies to make them. When I make stuff for myself it is because what I want is not available. Like I make my sun shirts so they have a striaght hem.


Last edited by blondiebear : 28-06-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: add stuff


My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #26
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aidey~ View Post

Nearest I can figure out my UK bra size would be something like a 42G, which I believe stands for 42-Ginormous.
YIKES!!!! you must get some serious back pain hun!



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #27
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

I live in a bra, i even sleep in one because they dive me nuts otherwise.

*also wonders where matthew is*

Blondie - Primark = Walmart



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #28
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I sleep in a bra I can't not I feel too exposed lol
and I can't not wear an underwired bra feel all out of control and they bounce even more than usual when I walk haha



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #29
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

My boobs fall out of mine. =$





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #30
~invisible~girl~
 
~invisible~girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California

And you know your boobies are small when Target keeps your bra size in the children's department...



Emily



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #31
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Emily, lets mix ours together and then divide them up so we both have average sized boobies *nods*



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #32
Raven
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i miss sleeping bra-less. if i did that now i would wake up in a soggy mess as they now leak.





"When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you" - Dr Samuel Loomis

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #33
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

My cousin had leakage issues after she had her baby, so she pumped every night before going to bed and it seemed to help her a lot.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #34
Raven
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

yeah im starting to do that now, not to help the leaking but so that i can freeze milk and have it there in case i ever need to leave freyja with jamie or someone else. i use lilypadz during the day which are little latex pads that adhere to your boob and try to stop the milk coming out rather than soak it up - but it doesnt always work! today i was on the bus and had to feed freyja so i quickly whipped off the lilypad, trying to get myself sorted without folk noticing, and there was milk collecting in it :-| so the milk ended up all over me. doh.





"When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you" - Dr Samuel Loomis

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #35
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*hates her boobies!!!*
i totally FAILED the pencil test...or past...however you look at it. i can make a pencil disappear and not reappear for DAYSSSSS. ive been medically approved to have a reduction.....just not had the courage yet. plus ive gained a ridiculous amount of weight which only adds to my boobies.
*has said too much*
*runs*





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #36
brap_brap
 
brap_brap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Scotland until 15th of sept
I am currently:

Im 19 and i cant tand this topic dont know why *hides*

brap_brap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #37
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

i hate the damn underwire it sucks!

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #38
hellohefalump
fishki
 
hellohefalump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: East Sussex

mine leak and they're huge and saggy.

I had nice perky B cups and then I got pregnant and gave birth and went up to EE. Now they've got a bit deflated looking. I have enough skin for EE but I'm wearing a D cup.

I did the pencil test a few years ago and the pencil never stayed in for a second. Now, it'd be there all day without falling out.




If I were a bird - fish
My wings I would spread
I'd swoop over you
And plop on your head.


hellohefalump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 01:54 AM   #39
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Aidey, thanks for the explaination!

I sleep in a soft bra when I stay at other people's houses just cause I'm so modest and self conscious.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 05:18 AM   #40
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Oh gawd. If someone else was to see me without my bra they would think I was a potbellied man and i haven't even had kids!



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:22 AM.