RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #21
monket
Carpe Noctem
 
monket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Spokane, WA
I am currently:

I'm from Washington (state, not DC), but at least I'm on your side of the ocean :D





monket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 06:03 AM   #22
that faery kid
there is no such thing as freedom, is there?
 
that faery kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: kagoshima, japan
I am currently:

yo. im in arizona now.

i live in the death hole of gilbert. ^_^

anyone else melting from the heat?



~as if we are weren't grey

that faery kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 06:15 AM   #23
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky T View Post
I thought it was a Jelly.

Dicky!
thanks for the laugh. I really needed it.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:55 AM.