RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #21
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

*Points and laughs*

Ok. That was mean.

I sympathise, I do! But the relief when you're done...SO worth it! *Squish* Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #22
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Here's a hug from one of your biatches *huggles lots*

Good luck with the coursework =/ atleast when its done you can chillax =]





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #23
Dicky T
 

Aww, at least one of my biatches has remembered me :(

Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #24
vrinda_sevini
give me love, give me hope
 
vrinda_sevini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
I am currently:

awww dicky!!!!
*hugs*



keep me safe from harm




vrinda_sevini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:23 AM.