RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #21
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

You may have nice boobies and a nice ass but i've got thrush








akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #22
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

MMMM big boobies!

I <3 Bluetits, but not as much as greattits

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #23
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
You may have nice boobies and a nice ass but i've got thrush



LMAO!!!!!!

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:47 PM   #24
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

haha!

:)




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #25
Dicky T
 



Black Rose hasthrush, and I've been thinking about badgers all day.

Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #26
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
Counts down until someone shows off their 'big cockrel', posts a picture of a 'Shag', or a video of someone scratching their 'nuts'...

Dicky, my estimation of your intelligence just took another nosedive :P

Harley
Lol - of course I had to Google some of that now to see what shows up - this one was funny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJTgjjOUzsw"]YouTube - Can I Scratch My Nuts ?[/ame]

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #27
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Well said Harley

that didnt take long


ps my tits are better than yours mike




you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:32 PM   #28
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

Hah@ the shag thing.

EVERY time my dad sees a shag (so pretty much every time we are at the beach...which is a lot) he HAS to shout "SHAG!" at the top of his voice.
He thinks he is so funny.






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #29
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Well you cant not



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:16 AM   #30
ashleighbean
smallboyonherbike.
 
ashleighbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently:

haha the greatest bird ever!!!!!! at one point i asked someone about the "blue breasted bird"...yeah bc i no what its called...=]



Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3


ashleighbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #31
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...howl View Post
ps my tits are better than yours mike

And how very nice they are!! ;]



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #32
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Thankyou josh
they are a rahter lovely pair



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:17 AM   #33
murdered cupcake
Cupcake World!
 
murdered cupcake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

aww it made me laugh!

murdered cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:29 AM   #34
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

BBC seems to be getting in on the act:

"Great tits cope well with warming"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7390109.stm

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #35
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

lolllllllllllllllllllll
we are all simpleminded really arent we?



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #36
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

^
one track minded Misha ;]



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #37
Dicky T
 

Do you like my beaver?



Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #38
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

My what a hairy beaver you have there Dicky!





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #39
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*shakes head dissaprovingly*



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #40
Dicky T
 





Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17 PM.