RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #21
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Decayed


Abating from first to last
Severe muted silence
Losing faith, letting go
Sense no love no guidance.

Persecute throughout my time
Dispose of what remains
Repel away my carcass
Discount my dying pain.

Decomposing, mutilation
Cuts carved raw
Rot to the core.

Spill the residue of my life

Determine if you wish,

Why this damage lies so deep
Why these scars don’t miss.

Devoured by the earth
blaring through these tears
resisting help
dying with these fears.









Last edited by Kiss Me Furfrog : 18-04-2008 at 12:17 PM.







Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #22
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Demons hour of darkness

Darkness has loomed
Unleashing hells disciples
Sensing human pulses
Stopped by none or rifles.

Sinister weapons hidden
Whilst victims learn to trust
Hidden faces, revealing traces
Dripping blood they lust.

Disbelieve your doom
Convinced in fiction lies
Horror edging closer
Realise you will die.

Cadavers left to perish
No glory for the dead
Demon boundaries open
Yet again they have fed.










Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #23
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Lake Insanity
Submerged one last time
Bounded water grave
Surrender your corpse
Tolerate the pain
Breathe in all that’s wrong
Deplete of all that’s true
Loaded pressure forcing
Captivating you.
Pool filled by tears
Dismal shadows cast
Rejected by nature
Her victim not the last.
Corrupted mentality
Flooding in my mind
Air once so pure
Proving hard to find.
Descend into darkness
Held down by gravity
Prepare to feel the wrath
Of lake insanity.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #24
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Give up the ghost
Closing my eyes to obscurity
Daring to dream
Grasping modest bliss
Permitting lights to beam.

Roused to what’s existent
Distressed by what i see
A soul yearning life
Knowing what should be.
Must i value my life?
Or can i have the power
To utilize this blade
Encourage my soul to cower.
Slipping once again
Dreams in which i die
Then my time will shine
Against a blood red sky.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #25
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hatred
My thoughts won’t revolutionize
A malicious fever grows
Ablaze within my mind
Emerging lava flows.
Skin slashed of my frame
Leaks polluted blood
Restricted by this cleanse
Fading if I could.
Revulsion of me
Hide my filthy traits
Invisible i wish to be
With hate i pursue my fate.
Discontinued questions
No more truth of me
Crying silent tears
A future i can’t see.
Familiarity so distant
Alone i once tried
To triumph over me
Still i had to lie.
Disregard myself
I can’t bear to glance
At the shattered glass below me
I have used my final chance.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #26
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Mental cave
Nothing is right
No one is real
Harshly silenced
From the pain i feel.
Trapped behind these walls
No reason for grace
No purpose in pain
No motive to face.
Smothering in my skin
Struggling to breathe
Difficulty finding faith
With each breath i take.
Is there anyone out there?
Call upon the spirits
Find more empty souls
Sick of their gimmicks.
Hidden tears shed
Unable to break through
The mental cave i hate
My time over due.
Scale the walls
Scream shout cry
Words meaning nothing
Trying to justify.
Will this defeat me?
Can it take my life?
I laid the foundations
Gave away the knife.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #27
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Mentally split
So peaceful
Calming elation
Floating through time
With little duration.
Look what you made me do
You ****ing bitch
I’ll make you bleed
Make you plead.
Verbal so pure
Elegance with grace
Dreaming through life
With a steady pace.
Took over my senses
Made me lose control
Retarded ****
Your head will roll.
Swimming in ecstasy
Mind starts to find
Split personalities
Beginning to bind.
Warmth of light
Burn of fire
Truth with sight
Hells desire.








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #28
Sophie.x
 
Sophie.x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: England
I am currently:

wow! there all really good!
couldnt pick a favourite there all amazing!
x





Sophie.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 08:25 PM   #29
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

aww thankyou:)








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #30
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

this has no title and it's pretty crappy.


So many lies
So much destruction
Too much pain.
Trying to rationalize my mind
Corrupted system failing
Weakening as i fall.
Play my role in obscenity
Feeling the wrath of your weight
Silver gripping tightly
Around my minds gate.
This is bliss
This is fear
This i won’t miss.
Survival of the fittest you say
To die is my only chance
Loosened as i fall
Alone i will crawl to my destiny








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #31
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Breathless I’m running
Escape the fear inside
Looming is the day
With my blood i will pay.
Enticement holds the blade
Tempting with its gleam
Why defeat the object
With life so un-clean.
Longing for this ache
Fake my way through pain
Take away my tool
Force my mind to train.











Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #32
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

These are some older poems that i posted on seperate threads, but cuz that was ages ago i thought i'd put them on here.

Death Becomes Me
Why does it hurt so bad?
Why do i cry?
How could i enlight myself?
How could i lie?

Beneath the frayed shine,
inside my dammed reflection,
i hide what you don't see,
the emptyness in me.

Why do i do this?
Why do i try?
How could i belive that i could not die.

I bear the scars that hold the truth,
it takes one catch to know,
that blood runs cold and stained from me,
my heart it beats so slow.

Each breath i hold does not gain,
but releases evil, whispered pain.

Why do i pretend?
Why do i lie?
How could i erase my soul believing it must die.

I am but of darkness
i feel no shining light,
the light in which i see
how little i mean to me.

I hate why i do this,
how my hearts deprived,
and through the shattered glass i see,
the fear has arrived.

The peices of me have fallen
unfixable at least,
and yet i feel no peace,
the pain it drives to deep.
Death Becomes Me.


Echoed Silence.
I cant' survive
In this cave,
In this shell,
With this soul.
My helpless pleas,
Fall on dry hearts,
while i search,
Search to find the piece,
The piece of me i lack.
The echoed silence hear's,
and screams with dying hope.
This battle is failing,
Falling,
Gone.
My will to live has broken,
snapped i half by force.
So i return,
return to my destiny,
which lies...

within that cave.
and in that shell,
with that soul

I cry
I bleed
I die

Broken nothingness

You tie me up and bind the rope
You send the dreaded fear.
I fall into the deathtrap
The misery grows deeper.
Your naked soul whitnesses,
My ache and my grief,
I see know more
i feel know more
condemn my soul to death.
Oh please stop this torture,
this mangeled web of pain,
fix my heart,
fix my mind,
fix my soul today.
My life is but of darkness,
i long for warming light,
a light to give me freedom,
a light to give me flight.
My soul torn to pieces,
my body still intact,
for how can skin posess,
a broken nothingness.


(untitled)

My invisible eyes whitness the pain
the pain from my heart,
the ripping, the shredding
the bruising.

The healed scars lay deeply
behind this emotionless shell.
How can life be what it seems
when nothing is real.

Please wake me from this nightmare,
take me from this prison,
free me from this delusion
that is my life.

insanitys laughing
at perseption of normality
im breaking..

SAVE MY SOUL!








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:06 PM.