RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #21
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Meh, some guy made this up. Without going into details spring is known to be worse .

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #22
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Wow, weird. I didn't even know that and today happened to be the most depressing I've had in a long time
Without going into details it was very very VERY ****.

but as it nears to an end I'm feeling slightly better. So hip hip hooray.



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #23
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Today wasn't amazing, but it wasn't awful.
Could've been a lot worse.






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #24
Andy120
 
Andy120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South London / Liverpool
I am currently:

Today was uterly crap and boring , i was so tired.

Andy120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #25
muzzii
(They/he)
 
muzzii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently:

i heard about that on the news but my day was fine despite the fact my friend kept accidentally hitting me over the head with various diffrent things xP

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #26
autosuggestion
magic emily
 
autosuggestion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brighton

Hadn't heard that but I'm feeling uber-sad, mainly because I've had to leave my amazing friends behind again and my flatmate is an annoying **** who won't leave me alone.

Also have discovered a thread I made was deleted because I was 'encouraging drinking' which is news to me since I thought I'd just stated I was drunk but hey hey. That's more a mild annoyance.

autosuggestion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #27
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

I heard that on the radio this morning.

And it absolutley peed it down all day here.

I had an exam at 9, so i had to get up at half 6, when i'd only fallen asleep at half 4.
My dad told me there was traffic jams everywhere so instead of getting the bus i walked the non road way to college in the torrential rain.
Got drenched, with jeans stuck to my legs.
Get to college and find out there was no traffic jam at all =/
Then i had the worst exam in history.
My phone broke because of the mornings rain.
Then i was in college till 5.

So i think in fairness. My day fits one of the shittest days of the year.
However my mood isn't too bad.
Just sleepy and lazy.



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #28
Emmer
My Dreams Turn To Tears
 
Emmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Essex
I am currently:

em has a point there.

My day wasn't bad, nothing unusual happened. Today has been worse to be honest...I woke up and heard a noise so I quickly got dressed to investigate and I saw a window cleaner at the office window ahhh. Scared the hell out of me. I don't have a window cleaner at home we're not posh like that :P



It’s not always that easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys,
Sinners can surprise you and the same is true for saints.
Why do we try to define people with simply good or simply evil?
Because no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty can live side by side in one heart and that anyone is capable of anything.


Emmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #29
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

From what I remember. It was an average day?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #30
thingy-bob
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

yh i soo was ......i was so depressed right untill i got home and ate a tub of icecream..........but today im happy if a little guilty

thingy-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #31
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

my boyfriend did not know and had to leave work home and walk home through the rain and floods.
I however had a fine day. 1:15pm start at college, only 2 lessons. However I had a psychology exam which yesterday I got really upset and panicky over, I near broke my 5 months free for self harm but I stayed strong and did not hurt myself so rather proud.



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #32
im_in_way_over_my_head
everything is a-ok!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Near London
I am currently:

Well, i think it is hard to say 'this day is more depressing than all the others' cause it is really the events of the day that defines whether it is depressing or not!



when all we share is the false promise of tomorrow
there's not much room to let our love grow.

im_in_way_over_my_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #33
Zephyr
 
Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado
I am currently:

I can honestly say my day was terrible... I had to put my cat to sleep Monday (yesterday). So, I could say it's definitely been the most depressing day I've had in a while.

Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #34
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
I can honestly say my day was terrible... I had to put my cat to sleep Monday (yesterday). So, I could say it's definitely been the most depressing day I've had in a while.
I have to take my rat to the vets tomorrow and she will most likely need to be put down, I been crying ever since I found out.



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 09:41 PM   #35
Zephyr
 
Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
I have to take my rat to the vets tomorrow and she will most likely need to be put down, I been crying ever since I found out.
Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that... it isn't easy - I'll be honest, but I just keep telling myself that it was what was best for my cat and that she's now at peace. You'll be in my thoughts.

Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 03:57 AM   #36
JumpinJackFlash
He who fights with monsters.
 
JumpinJackFlash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Not here
I am currently:

Same as usual.






JumpinJackFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #37
invisiblegirl
I am myself; that is not enough
 
invisiblegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

i had a great day on the 21st. def wasn't depressing for me! been one of my best days in weeks!



these are the screams within...

...these are the life streams bleeding from skin.
*needing answers *needing love *needing acceptance *needing strength *needing commitment *needing forgiveness *needing compassion *needing understanding *needing someone to never let me go *needing God.


invisiblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:09 PM.