RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-12-2007, 01:09 AM   #21
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Nawwwh.
Thank you very much guys ! - it's nice to hear the feedback and even better if you can help us out and create the website here that you want to be part of.

:)

Aimee xo

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 02:47 AM   #22
typsee
....
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Awesome message Waimee!

If you see a thread that you think breaks the rules here, or if you think other members are being mean or sarcastic to another person, then please report the thread and then the mods will make the difficult decisions as to whether any action needs to be taken or not.

We really dont mind people sending post reports even if they arent 100% sure as to whether a post or thread breaks the RYL rules ..... and often the more post reports that we get about the one thread, the clearer it becomes to the moderating team that members arent happy with threads of this type for whatever reason.

So often the number of post reports that we receive about a given thread, can communicate to the moderaqting team just how many members dislike what is going on in a certain thread, and the more people who have valid complaints about a thread, the more likely we will be to do something about it - this is your website after all!

So please dont sit back and leave the reporting of threads & posts to someone else, but jump on in and be proactive about making RYL into the sort of website that you can be proud to be a part of.

typsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 03:27 AM   #23
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

I used to report posts quite frequently on V2, & thought I was annoying the mods.. When I checked this with a couple of the mods, they reassured me that it was better that I was doing this, as it made their jobs easier.. So don't be put off by that guys.

Thanks for the post Aimee.
x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 06:17 AM   #24
annihilate_me
 
annihilate_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I always feel good when I'm on this site. I'm actually quite happy that I haven't found any posts questionable, or otherwise breaking the rules. (same on V2) Thanks mods! You guess are really amazing!

annihilate_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #25
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee in Wonderland View Post
...being mean, rude, inappropriate, mocking and rude sarcasm are actually against the rules of posting too. They are also quite common in General Chat lately...

*nods* I'm glad it's not just me who'd noticed this recently. Thanks mods x


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears and Rain View Post
You can ignore threads?! Thank bloody hell for that!

My thoughts exactly

x




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 11:53 AM   #26
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
I always feel good when I'm on this site. I'm actually quite happy that I haven't found any posts questionable, or otherwise breaking the rules. (same on V2) Thanks mods! You guess are really amazing!
*grins* Good to hear!

I just sent a post report (... erm yes, I still send them as a mod...) and it reminded me of this thread, so, bump :]

Thanks for the feedback guys - very much appreciated!


And if you have something you want to say, but you don't want to post it here, you're more than welcome to contact the moderators. General Chat has two specialists moderators - Aimee in Wonderland and craola. But you can of course contact any one of the forum moderators.

:)

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #27
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Thanks Aimee :) The mods must be v busy bees.



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #28
user_friendly
 
user_friendly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Giggleswick
I am currently:

Thanks for all ur hard work guys and gals! Youve helped so many people over the year and we all really appreciate it!! HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Signature?........THERE IS NO SIGNATURE!


user_friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #29
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Nawwwh, thank you Stace! :)
Hope you have a lovely new year too!

*shock* It's tomorrow -! (we've just ticked over to 1:30am)

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 04:00 PM   #30
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*snorts* It very well could be Em!

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #31
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

*comes in, plonks self down, licks everyone, gets up then stomps out again*

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #32
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

yes, i agree. people need to stop being so rude, sarcastic and mocking.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #33
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*hauls up old thread*

A reminder again guys - don't forget to use the post report button when you see something that goes against the rules of posting, or that makes you feel uncomfortable or an argument / sarcastic comments.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Love Aimee x

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #34
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..
 
Porcelain Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Great thread Amiee...

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #35
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

yeah,we love post reports,theyre very helpful :D and if you think you wont report it just in case it might not be breaking rules etc,do it anyway,were not going to tell you off for sending a post report :P xx




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #36
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Sticky? Thankyou Aimee and thankyou mods.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #37
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Ahh,the problem with a sticky is that they get ignored a lot of the time,people are more likely to see it this way :) xx




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:59 PM   #38
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

*pets post reports*

& yes, even the mods send in post reports - they're that useful.



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 03:15 PM   #39
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Wooh! More mod excitement!

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #40
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.
 
craola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

RAWR.

Send them or the frog eats you.

:kermit:


Last edited by craola : 16-08-2008 at 04:09 PM.
craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 AM.