|
|
 |
|
02-08-2014, 12:52 PM
|
#21
|
|
This girl just cant take it anymore
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
No it actually meant I got a lot more support being under mh services. Everyone knew I could struggle so they gave me loads of support and the social worker I saw while pregnant refered me to the family early intervention team I would not have got that support..I got a family support worker which was basically like a second cpn who helped me get to baby groups/classes and would come go my CPAs so she could stand up for me and my son when my mental health team where being dicks!! I was sad when she discharged me because she was such a nice caring person and seemed more interested in listening to me and my concerns then the mental health team ever did!
|

My Angels
♥ Madeline 09/02/1990 Edward 10/02/1990 ♥
I want to live, not merely survive
|
|
|
|
02-08-2014, 02:12 PM
|
#22
|
|
One thing that has been said to me though is that if you need services, it is better to be involved with them and being engaged so that you can show you are being responsible with your health.
If you got discharged when you weren't ready because of TTC or being pregnant, I imagine this is likely to look worse.
x
Last edited by Tig : 25-08-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Reason: Privacy
|
|
|
|
|
|
02-08-2014, 02:34 PM
|
#23
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
I'm in a bit of a panic. I wish i had never told my doctor about my issues. It's destroyed everything. They don't help me just make me worse and now there is big consequences!! I'm so scared
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
02-08-2014, 03:05 PM
|
#24
|
|
Consequences with potential pregnancy or something else?
Do you have somebody supportive within your team you can talk to about this and whether they would be helpful or not?
Last edited by Tig : 25-08-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Reason: Removing info about me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
02-08-2014, 03:16 PM
|
#25
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Thanks
No one in my team are supportive I get passed from pillar to post see a different psych every time since mine went on mat leave in January - I don't have a CPN or CC so I don't really know someone I could talk to about it. My GP is supportive and helpful.
I am still on waiting lost for therapy but I really want to say I don't want it 'I'm fine now' and see if they discharge me.. Then I won't need to worry about them if we do get pregnant?! What do you think...
I don't want to have social services involved (if I'm lucky enough to conceive)
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
02-08-2014, 08:51 PM
|
#26
|
|
This girl just cant take it anymore
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
Seriously social services aren't just bad they will try and support you and help you feel less isolated. They really did help me. If your gp is being supportive but you are not getting a lot of help from your mental health team then can you talk to them about your worries?
I think you should not pass up the opportunity of therapy as i feel personally everyone could benefit from trying to better themselves/ there situation. It also shows you are willing to try and make yourself better and more well (not sure if weller is a word) for yourself and a possible child?
X
|

My Angels
♥ Madeline 09/02/1990 Edward 10/02/1990 ♥
I want to live, not merely survive
|
|
|
|
02-08-2014, 09:58 PM
|
#27
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Yeh true..
Sorry I'm being very annoying today... Very anxious about everything
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
03-08-2014, 11:33 AM
|
#29
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Thanks!
I'm trying to think if the positives
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
03-08-2014, 05:44 PM
|
#31
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Good plan just not working xx
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
05-08-2014, 07:55 PM
|
#32
|
|
This girl just cant take it anymore
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
How is it all going? Xx
|

My Angels
♥ Madeline 09/02/1990 Edward 10/02/1990 ♥
I want to live, not merely survive
|
|
|
|
05-08-2014, 08:07 PM
|
#33
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Hey!
So physically - not managed to do more as bee very tired
Diet - I've eaten healthily
Mentally - had a wobble yesterday as I received a letter saying I was pbr cluster 8 and I got really upset as I read about it n it said that group are hostile, not engaging, over dependant on services etc - none of which I am. But thanks to support on here - I feel a lot better about that.
Baby wise - I'm now in the two week wait phase!!!my app says I can test on 13th august -unless you know what comes first! So I've got my fingers and toes crossed!
I'm going to try to distract myself the few days after (if I can)
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
05-08-2014, 09:26 PM
|
#34
|
|
This girl just cant take it anymore
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
I even being able to eat healthy and stuff is good when your tired :)
Sorry but what is pbr cluster 8? I've read a lot of what my diagnosis is online and also section reports in the past with people judging my actions and things I say. And it's so hard to read esepecially when you don't think it even applies to you.
Eep the 2 week wait is the worst every slight sign of nauseousness you jump on and it makes it 10xs worse if your period comes. When I just tried to not think about and I had pretty much convineced myself it hadn't happened this month it had. I think I've started to believe if I trick myself into thinking I want something different or It could possibly not happen it does. But that's just my weird mind think :p
X
|

My Angels
♥ Madeline 09/02/1990 Edward 10/02/1990 ♥
I want to live, not merely survive
|
|
|
|
06-08-2014, 08:21 PM
|
#35
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Yeh I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's hard when you want it so much
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
06-08-2014, 11:25 PM
|
#36
|
|
This girl just cant take it anymore
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
Heya, I was reading other posts you made (epp just a bit stalkerish there) and it said you found out you can't have children . I was just wandering what your diagnosis of that was because I've known people who were told they couldn't conceive and give birth naturally. Also I was an IVF baby after my mum went through operations as a teen that destroyed her tubes so it totally is still possible. :). (You don't have to tell me either)
X
|

My Angels
♥ Madeline 09/02/1990 Edward 10/02/1990 ♥
I want to live, not merely survive
|
|
|
|
07-08-2014, 05:11 PM
|
#37
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Hey!
Oh that makes me sound odd too like I'm saying I'm trying to conceive but told I can't!!! Ha!
No I have a cyst on one ovary so I potentially can conceive naturally but we got told that my husbands sperm count was 0.. However after that test we found out the subsequent 3 samples were all ok so they think it was just a problem with that sample/doing the test.
So we were told we can't have children and thought that for months! But we have found out that we can try naturally and may well conceive.
When I'm feeling low I start to think they were right the first time n we can't conceive - so I'm a bit fluctuant with it! But reality is we are trying. Hope that makes sense!! Lol
Xx
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
07-08-2014, 08:56 PM
|
#38
|
|
This girl just cant take it anymore
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
Lol yer I get you. Someone I know had pollycesitic ovaries and concieved 3 times! So it defo could happen :) fingers and toes crossed for you.
|

My Angels
♥ Madeline 09/02/1990 Edward 10/02/1990 ♥
I want to live, not merely survive
|
|
|
|
07-08-2014, 09:29 PM
|
#39
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
Cheers! Xx
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
10-08-2014, 12:47 PM
|
#40
|
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: England
I am currently: 
|
3 days... praying period doesn't arrive
|

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:32 PM.
|
|