RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #21
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

Also, I dont care if im new or not, i was in a SERIOUS CHAT room which is a STRICTLY SUPPORT chatroom, and your here trying to convince me, that what happened was okay, while most of all of were there dicking around in there.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #22
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Ok well a) shouting about it on here isnt going to do much more than probably get you points for flaming, if you have a problem with chat then take it up with the mods.
b) i wasnt in chat when this happened, yet I am still here trying to support you and find out how you are, yet you have ignored my supportive post in favour of yelling at everyone else.

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #23
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

look, do you want support now? if you do, you need to stop bashing people. once you attack someone, chances are that they might make a point not to support you or talk to you from then on.

and nobody is responsible for what you choose to do to yourself. do not blame anyone here if you hurt yourself. that is your choice. take responsibility for you own actions, and for your own words. right now you are alienating most all the people who spend their time here trying to help out. if you have a problem with what happened in chat, you should've saved a log of the room at the time and sent it to the mods, so that they could handle it properly




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #24
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

Honestly, if you don't want to help then dont, and instead of talking about peiceings and shit, go to a general or casual chat instead of the serious support chat. Instead of sitting there and chastising me, make a mockery out of me and my story before you even give me a chance to even tell you about it. Seriously Go to middle earth chat if your expecting things to be so light-hearted and are only looking to spend time in your cliques of friends.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #25
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

yes, that should have happened, but it didn't. you've got to let it go. like i said, you report it to the mods and then drop it.

do you still want support now?

you need to stop raging before it hurts you, and before this thread spirals further and ends up breaking rules and getting reported to forum mods, if it hasn't already




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #26
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Will repeat... if you want support, we will give it, if all you wanna do is sit and attack chat, PM a mod.

I understand that you are in a bad place right now, but making a thread solely to attack members, when you are a brand new member looking for support isnt the best way to go.

You had a bad experience in chat, I understand that, but you either need to move on and ask for help in the forums here, or discuss the problems you had in there with a mod

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #27
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

I am not ignoring help.

I'm simply sticking up for myself against the inappropriate rebuttals of the people posting here who were part of the incident who are instigating a problem at this point, I haven't named names indicated specifics.

Instead of flagging people for flaming how about moderating the chats and the rules that are being broken there? Instead there seems to be a further harboring of this behavior and of course I'm going to continue to be upset about it.

I have every right to express my distaste for the situation, so instead of flagging me, how about and getting butt hurt about comments that you ASSUME are about YOU, maybe you should find out more about the situation instead of making this about an ongoing power struggle.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #28
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Neither of us are mods, there is nothing more we can say than contact a mod.

You are ignoring help, I made it clear that I wasnt involved in your chat issues, and have offered you help, but you are continuing to yell at 2 people who are trying to help you and can do absolutely nothing about the issues you had in the chatroom.

Of course you are allowed to be upset about it, but if you want any kind of justice for what you went through, we are the wrong people to talk to.

However, if you want support for the difficulties you are currently experiencing in your life, we are here for support.

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #29
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

Honestly, at this point, any further comments about this thread are only instigating more of a problem, and no, I no longer am seeking support from people who are only furthering the damage at this point.

I went a good three months into recovery before this happened and had a relapse last night and that is more serious then trying to downplay a seriously wrong occurrence.

Sitting here by proposing a threat about how my reaction to this is going to cause a LACK of support is the last thing that needs to be said at this point.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #30
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

you have a right to express your distaste, but you must do it in an approprate manner. this is NOT and appropriate manner (nor the appropriate forum), and is going to make people less likely to take you seriously. you attacked people, it is understandable that they felt the need defend themselves.

and yes, you are ignoring help, because it has been offered multiple times, yet you keep coming back to what happened in chat.

now, for the last time, what is the original problem that you wanted to talk about?

and like i said before, you and only you are responsible for whether you hurt yourself, regardless of what people have or haven't done that caused you to feel upset. recovery will never be permanent if you shift blame and responsibility for your actions (and words) to other people

and how exactly are Kyaneos and I furthering damage? now you're accusing the people who have stuck around to try to help




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #31
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

If you have a problem with chat, i am a Chat Mod so feel free to PM me.

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #32
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperHeart View Post
Sitting here by proposing a threat about how my reaction to this is going to cause a LACK of support is the last thing that needs to be said at this point.
It's not really a threat, it is just the nature of the internet. It is the truth and it is how it is going to go unless you stop screaming at the people who can do nothing to help with the issues you had last night.

I am not going to repeat myself anymore

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #33
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

Seriously, and honestly, I am not yelling as this has been said multiple times. I am upset about what happened, and I am not shifting blame for that, but it certainly did not HELP that.

I am not attacking anyone, I am just trying to explain what happened last night that got me upset, and although you may not have been in the chat at the time, I still am upset about it and want to explain that experience.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #34
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

All this ongoing confrontation about me attacking others, was originally initiated by me being attacked in a chatroom about support in which support was not being provided nor was the nature of the chatroom.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #35
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

I understand that you want to talk about it, but you cant discuss things like that that in the forums, you can talk privately to a mod but you cant talk about issues you have had with other members here.

You can, however, talk to us about the things that led you to RYL and needing support in the first place.

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #36
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

ok, so explain it in a calm message to the mods, without things in all caps, and without saying that it caused you to relapse.

the other thing you need to remember is that everyone on staff here, mods, supporters, etc. are volunteers. they have lives outside of here, often with school, job, and even partners and kids, and cannot be here all the time. things get missed, thats part of how it goes. the "strictly serious" room often gets off track. things are never how they would be ideally.

now, i'm really asking you one last time. what is your problem that you wanted support for originally? if you keep talking about what happened in chat, i am going to post report this thread so that it can be locked




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #37
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

and its just ridiculous that fact is continuously being defended at this point




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #38
Kyaneos
Steph.
 
Kyaneos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Nothing is being defended "at this point".

Seriously are you not reading ANYTHING either of us are saying?

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #39
PaperHeart
 
PaperHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island, New York
I am currently:

Feel free to report what you want, I don't have anything else to say further on the matter, this is only irritating the situation. How on earth is anyone supposed to be expected to open up about an already upsetting and serious situation when one cant be honest and open about an occurrence no matter what the circumstances about the lives of mods might have been.

If I cant even get understanding about a bullying situation and cant even get any sort of justice on that situation, how can I even begin to focus on the ORIGINAL issue at hand.




//FRAGILE//
DON'T CRUSH


PaperHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #40
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

i've PRed this. i don't think there is any point in any of us continuing to post here. this is not an issue of getting justice. if you think of things here that way, you're setting yourself up for an awful lot of pain. you're new here, take some time to really see how things work in reality before you start attacking people. and i know you're saying you're not attacking, but most everyone who read what you said feels attacked, thus it is one

PaperHeart, if you are looking for support for something unrelated to chat, i think it would be best to make another thread. although be warned that it may take a while to get replies, and that people won't take very well to you totally ignoring what they say




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:15 PM.