RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #21
ChocolateMarvel
 
ChocolateMarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home
I am currently:

Keep in touch you beautiful person! I really hope we can meet some time as that would be fab! You are doing so well and yeah! LOTS OF LOVE and BOOOOOOOBIES! <3

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #22
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon
 
BridgesAndBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

I think it's very positive that you're moving forward, you deserve to be happy and healthy. Very best of luck with everything Louise :) x





BridgesAndBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #23
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Well done for moving so far forward, will miss seeing you around but so glad you are doing so well :D



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #24
.Aconite.
 
.Aconite.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012

Good luck hun, I really hope you all the best for the future. and we will all miss you but good for you for knowing when to leave *massive hugs* x

.Aconite. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #25
Cazki
14/6/2007 -
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Wow thats amazing :) its such a big step to take, but one that is a good step and that is needed. Its also brave as well because obviously you like ryl a lot but at the same time you want to recover and its always a very difficult decision. I wish you all the best. You will be missed a lot.

Take care
Ian



14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #26
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Ive just seen this Louise. I feel very sad that you are leaving, but i also admire you for not only recognising its the right time for you to leave, but having the courage to act upon it.

I wish you a very happy life Louise, Im so proud of you xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #27
Dying_Angel
 
Dying_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Good luck with everything :)



I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. ~ Girl Interrupted

When you dont want to feel, death seems like a dream. ~ Girl Interrupted

Dying_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #28
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Good luck for the future



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #29
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I wish you all the best, you will be missed.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:02 PM.