RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #21
Devia_Angelus87
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Do I Have to love your boyfriend?

:P

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:57 PM   #22
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

can we all love your boyfriend?????

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:01 PM   #23
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

ummmm does he perfer love from the front or behind?

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #24
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

yes, you all have to love him! but gently though! he is delicate ;)



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #25
meganf
*megan*
 
meganf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ellesmere port, cheshire
I am currently:

aww bless more than mine dose 4 me
he laughs at me becuase i am school 5 days a week and work the other 2 days and he dosn't work or go to school.
then he cn't even be bothered to get dressed half the time when i go round
how rude is that



everyone has been put here for a reason
so why dose someone keep our
minds thnkin like thing
keep it up guys
we can all do this as one big family




meganf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #26
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Claire - can you get married please? Because I saw bride & groom rubber duckiiiies!!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08 PM.