RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #21
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNOMNOM View Post
especially in the loo when one might get bored.....
YES. There should be more amusing signs in lavatories to ease the burden of a boring wee!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:46 AM   #22
Nargles
Aimee :)
 
Nargles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Sorry, it wasn't meant to be sexist! It just said 'ladies' across the top because it was in the ladies loos.




♥


Nargles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #23
ChocolateMarvel
 
ChocolateMarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa View Post
YES. There should be more amusing signs in lavatories to ease the burden of a boring wee!
IKR.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToMyLife View Post
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be sexist! It just said 'ladies' across the top because it was in the ladies loos.
You didn't make the sign, so even if it was sexist its not your fault!! However I am not thinking that it is in any way sexist... :p I feel you should make an edited version though so that its clearer :p

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:55 AM   #24
Nargles
Aimee :)
 
Nargles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNOMNOM View Post
I feel you should make an edited version though so that its clearer :p
Haha, I would but I didn't end up going to that uni so would look a bit weird creeping around their toilets!




♥


Nargles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:34 AM   #25
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:


Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #26
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

haha, that's hilarious!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #27
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Haha love these



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:01 PM.