RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #21
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

Nyu... Since so many people are against it, I'll just... I dunno... It's just that I came here thinking maybe you all would be more like a family for others and I'd want my "family" to know why I'm here... I'll just... I dunno... *slips back into wallflower mode*



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:39 AM   #22
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Oh, God, no! *flees*



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #23
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole
 
SavingGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexiaJayy View Post
Nyu... Since so many people are against it, I'll just... I dunno... It's just that I came here thinking maybe you all would be more like a family for others and I'd want my "family" to know why I'm here... I'll just... I dunno... *slips back into wallflower mode*
Its not that we don't want you to post, its that we are trying to answer your question. You won't make anyone mad at you everyone has just been tryin gto answer the question that you asked. =)

I think what everyone is try to say is that the introduction board is somewhere that a general introduction is more appropriate for example if I was to introduce myself now it would be something along the lines of:

Quote:
Hi, I'm Bee,
I am a nursing student and loving it, I love to Piano, music, caffeine, chocolate and i'm a little bit nutty. I have a few MH issues that I can here to get support for cause I tend to struggle a little bit and thought RYL might be of some help. =)
If I was to write something about my SH, Depression or various other issues, I would introduce myself on other boards such as Serious, self-Injury or the Mental Health.

We keep the boards split so we don't trigger others by writing something somewhere where people who don't want to read it, will by accident. =)

Its a tool to keep everybody safe.
Sorry if I make no sense but yah know, I never do! =)

But welcome & good luck.



From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday


SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #24
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Why don't you put a brief intro and then post on one of the other boards on whatever it is yo are going through.



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:15 PM.