RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #21
NoAngel
Amy
 
NoAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

I miss the cocooned feeling. That I was safe there in a bubble away from the world. I dont feel like I fit in society with my mental problems and this was never an issue in the hospital.



Stay strong little fighter...
...tomorrow will be brighter


NoAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 02:34 AM   #22
PaleMoon
 
PaleMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri, USA
I am currently:

I don't miss the hospital whatsoever. Maybe it's because here in the US, every hospital ward is "secure," locked down, and most of the staff are burned out--you're not there long enough for anyone to really care about each other.

Going in the hospital the 5 times I went meant not going outside for a week and a half, being bored and medicated, then being turned out again. Being in the hospital was just a really good way to get really behind in school. I became much more attached to the leader of my outpatient group. He actually hung in there with me through real stuff and listened.

But based on some of your experiences here, I can imagine why you might miss it somewhat. Congrats on staying out so long, though :).



My name is Matt, and I am a boy. Feel free to PM me :)

I have learned that the world is not a safe place. Not at all. But there are so many people who love me and want to keep me safe. And that is enough.

PaleMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:37 PM.