RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #21
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

i think odd because i had been visiting london and we were due to be going home on that morning but instead we decided to leave late the night before and save ourselves having to get up.

And i think cos now i live in london and stuff and get the tube etc all the time.

plus, its a very well made documentary.





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

HELL TO THE YEAH!!!
See, told you tea beats coffee...every time! Coffee is the most repulsive substance known to man :P
Who's with me xD



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #23
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
That makes you uber cool!
Indeed it does :]
I'm not feeling too well, damn back pains are the devil!



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #24
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Ohhh, ok, sorry. My bad. I should live in my own country more often...! Wow, squirrelspit (I see you everywhere but I actually don't know your name, sorry!), that was lucky... :/





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #25
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHighestDefinition View Post
HELL TO THE YEAH!!!
See, told you tea beats coffee...every time! Coffee is the most repulsive substance known to man :P
Who's with me xD
Ah I didn't say that! I love my coffee, I just wanted something different :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchBox View Post
Indeed it does :]
I'm not feeling too well, damn back pains are the devil!
Aww soemone need a back rub?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #26
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.
 
MunchBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelspit View Post
i think odd because i had been visiting london and we were due to be going home on that morning but instead we decided to leave late the night before and save ourselves having to get up.

And i think cos now i live in london and stuff and get the tube etc all the time.

plus, its a very well made documentary.
It's understandable to feel odd because of that, hope you're okay and shiz.



Sweetpea
♥


MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #27
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Not to worry, you're more likely to be beat to death by the police then you are being blown up in a terrorist attack..





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #28
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchBox View Post
It's understandable to feel odd because of that, hope you're okay and shiz.
This too!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #29
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailsa View Post
Ohhh, ok, sorry. My bad. I should live in my own country more often...! Wow, squirrelspit (I see you everywhere but I actually don't know your name, sorry!), that was lucky... :/
My name is charlie. Hi!

and yeah im good. :)





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #30
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hi Charlie :) Glad you're ok





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #31
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

The egg in your sig cracks me up (no pun intended).



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #32
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Don't lie, you meant all the pun! :P





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #33
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Not to worry, you're more likely to be beat to death by the police then you are being blown up in a terrorist attack..
where did you get that fact from?





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #34
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I can't actually remember, I read it somewhere haha.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #35
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Sounds more like an opinion than a fact Mike.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #36
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I never said it was a fact D:

But yeah it is just my opinion haha!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #37
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I thought you said you read it somewhere?





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #38
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I didn't mean it as a fact, I don't know how true it is.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #39
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

i cant comment.. ive only ever had dealings with very nice police officers, and have never had dealings with a terrorist.





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #40
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Anyways, I didn't mean to start a debate!

Just trying to make a half funny comment.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:38 AM.