RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #21
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_step_closer View Post
I'm too nice to do anything that my cats wouldn't like because they wouldn't understand why I was doing it and they might end up hating me!
Lol they understand why youre doing it, cats are a lot more clever then they ut across. They know when theyre doing someting wrong but they wont hate you....especially as youre primary food despenser!




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 04:02 AM   #22
Childerbeast
Sharli
 
Childerbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine. View Post
If cats had thumbs then they would rule the world.
Source: Cravendale advert.

Other than that, I'm not an awful lot of help! I have three cats and none respct me!



Childerbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #23
Somebody I used to know
How to save a life..
 
Somebody I used to know's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I am currently:

Cats make me sneeze and wheeze. They seem fully aware of this and will climb all over me at every opportunity 0.o



'Yes, thanks for leaving me with that particular kettle of weird fish.'-Dylan


Somebody I used to know is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Right now one of my cats is continuing to have no respect for my laptop and is running back and forth over it trying to get me to feed him. He WILL wait all of 8 minutes until 8 o'clock!





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #25
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hahah!

If you're not careful he will eat you :P





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #26
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

If he was going to eat me he would have done it by now, he licks me often enough to know how I taste.

After I posted that last comment I felt like a bit of a wanker so I fed the cats.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #27
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hahah getting the taste for you first :P

Aww nothing wrong with making them wait a bit.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #28
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

The cat won!!




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #29
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

I have a surprisingly obedient cat, for a cat. He knows the things he's not allowed to do (going upstairs, sitting on the couch/armchairs (he conquered the back & armrests), and walking on kitchen tables) and does them very rarely, only when he can't be seen doing them.

It can be done, people!

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 02:42 AM   #30
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

My cat doesn't think she's the center of the universe because we don't treat her like that. We move her off places she shouldn't be, we shout at her when she's done something wrong and we chuck her outside when she gets really annoying.

She does think she owns the sofa though. But we soon rectify that. Though, she is probably on my bed at this moment in time, but when I go to bed soon she wont be!

This is said cat:


sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:44 AM   #31
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole
 
SavingGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

We have 3 cats and they all think that certain places belong to them.

The only form of training that any of them have is our fat bast*rd Boris.
He knows that at night time when We open up the door to the garage that its bed time and that he has to go in there.
If he doesn't he comes and stomps all over you at 4am because he's hungry and eaten all the cat food.



From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday


SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #32
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Your cats are very cute. Here are my little mischief makers Crookshanks (ginger and white) and Church (black and white):






I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #33
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Cats have pure evil eyes >.>





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #34
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiki View Post
Crookshanks is an awesome name! Harry Potter related, I'm guessing?
Harry Potter all the way!





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #35
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

i like cats used to have one, now got a dog, the cat did not like me.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #36
MrsNutkin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Somewhere only we know...
I am currently:

I don't think you can really tell a cat to do anything, they just do what they want. My kitty is very vocal - annoying!

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #37
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

You are all mistaken. Mise rule the world. Just watch the Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy for proof.

Also, remember to always have your towel.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #38
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Right now Crookshanks is again mistreating my laptop by walking over the keyboard and closing the threads that I open.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 05:10 AM   #39
a_seething_one
~*~Dawn~*~
 
a_seething_one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

My cat is totally people centric, and rather obedient.

He understands "no" and "down". All I can say is be firm & consistent.

I'm his primary person, so what I say goes!



So your scars fade away/You soaked up the pain/A better person 'cause you lived through those days/And now you know what it's like to prove/You can overcome anything that gets to you/Well it's alright/We're sayin' our goodbyes/To the past and everything that ain't right/We won't waste another day/With all these silly things in our way-Crossfade

Light a candle for the sinners...Set the world on fire...


a_seething_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 06:52 AM   #40
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_step_closer View Post
Cats are not evil, they are lovely little fluffy things with sharp claws.



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:15 PM.