RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #21
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

I'm trying to be an actual grown up and work and be self-sufficient blah blah blah, so I guess I'm looking for grown-ups to talk to about this!
Also, lots of the vets seem nice, so I came to stalk them.

Sefka, as mentioned, your signature is amazing. The seal of approval makes me smile every time :)



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #22
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

If I'm a vet, does that mean I'm a grown up?!?!

Someone should have told me! x

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #23
imperia
 
imperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

Relationships, family, issues
Distractions
Remind me that I`m not alone (I feel alone with my issues because Im misunderstood by my wife



A positive additude is the way to go , Hope lives !

imperia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #24
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnymad View Post
If I'm a vet, does that mean I'm a grown up?!?!
Surely not.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #25
Keyboard Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

I'm 18 so I'm still kinda young but.

I would like to hear experiences & any practical advice of managing work/higher education while having mental health difficulties. & of experiencing violence in the home.

I would also like some cheese.

x

Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #26
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I am just mental basically.

I don't really need advice or nowt. Yet.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:37 AM   #27
DarkPhoenix
 
DarkPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Fun, support, advice from people who are wiser than I. The opportunity to share my knowledge with others. If I post needing support, I treasure every response I get, even if it is just "no words, but I'm thinking of you", because that shows a person cared enough to read and reply. And I'll go back through those threads when I'm having a bad day to remind myself that someone cared.

Beyond that, I'd be curious as to how one goes about having too much fun.

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #28
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Looking for a part of the forum where I fit in, and hopefully to be able to support & advise others and perhaps make some friends along the way. I don't tend to feel the need to post for support or advice myself anymore.


Last edited by Fry : 01-01-2012 at 09:14 AM.



Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #29
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnymad View Post
If I'm a vet, does that mean I'm a grown up?!?!

Someone should have told me! x
Haha, the growing up part is a choice :P




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #30
DarkPhoenix
 
DarkPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Quote:
Haha, the growing up part is a choice :P]
So it is optional? Thank goodness!


Last edited by DarkPhoenix : 01-01-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: fixed my quote bracket.
DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #31
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

im just here for the free food.....



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #32
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

As sad as it sounds, i'm just here to talk to people, not about any one thing, just random chats.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #33
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:

Well, i thought this looked like a mighty fine party so i decided to crash it >:)

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #34
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Welcome! Crashers always welcome!

X x

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #35
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletts Web View Post
im just here for the free food.....
Lol'd :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
As sad as it sounds, i'm just here to talk to people, not about any one thing, just random chats.
I don't think that's sad. It's pretty much a lot of the reason I'm here too.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #36
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Hi guys! Anyone around to talk at the moment? The weather, pets, computers, whatever!


Last edited by Bunnymad : 02-01-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #37
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

I'm about

The weather actually seems to be warming up. We had a bit of sun here today so far. Was nice..




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #38
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Same here! It's been a gorgeous day so far! I've been watching the squirrels - who are doing their best to get very very fat on the bird peanuts!

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #39
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Haha, cute. I'm forever trying to get a photo of squirrels when I'm at the park, but they've always been too fast.

Guess the birds will have to go elsewhere for lunch, then.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #40
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

It's ok, there's plenty of other things for them to eat! Go a bit overboard to be honest! Taking down the tree today should we move elsewhere, I don't want people to think I'm crashing the thread x

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54 AM.