RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #21
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:

I had escaping pet snails to!!!

My mother was fuming :D




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:14 AM   #22
staceyrawrcakes
 
staceyrawrcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Axminster
I am currently:

I usually put lids on all my stuff and try and put it somewhere where the mice won't get it. But my housemate for some reason didn't put the lid on her oil. God knows why, you'd think that people would when they know that there's mice about haha.





staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #23
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by random.swirls View Post
I had escaping pet snails to!!!

My mother was fuming :D
As was mine. Funnily enough she quite quickly agreed to a pet guinea pig after several snail related incidents.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #24
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

we had a snailarium outside how they got out of a bit container with a piece of plastic ontop weighted down with a brick i'll never know!

how about you set some traps - humane ones if neccesary just drive them out of town and release or poison/spring traps get rid onceand for all buy a load of tupperware and airtight tins - everything goes in them.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #25
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon
 
BridgesAndBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Poor little mouse, it's weird when things like that happen. Is she more careful to put lids on things after the mouse incident?





BridgesAndBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #26
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

wow that's horrific




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #27
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Ewwww



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #28
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey_rawr View Post
This morning my mate found a mouse in my housemate's bottle of oil. And I can't figure out how it got in there. Any ideas anyone?
Throw it out immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaCulpa View Post
LIDS PEOPLE, LIDS!!!
YES YES YES!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykat View Post
Ewwww
I agree






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #29
staceyrawrcakes
 
staceyrawrcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Axminster
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flik Flak View Post
Throw it out immediately.


YES YES YES!!!!!



I agree

I don't even know what's possessed her to keep it but as far as I know she has. Cos it's not disgusting at all :/ I do wonder about some of the people in this house sometimes





staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #30
popsicle
 
popsicle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Auuugh D: My apartment is full of mice. Now I'm scared they're going to get my oil.

popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #31
staceyrawrcakes
 
staceyrawrcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Axminster
I am currently:

Put it somewhere where they can't get to it. That's where the majority of my food is now :)





staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #32
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ugh! *shudder*

Contact Council and get them to send exterminators. They will get rid of the mice *nods*

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #33
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

best way is to humanely trap them or put poison in boxes where they can't get out otherwise you have to deal with dead rotting mice wherever they crawled to. marsbars are good bait sticky and sweet



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #34
staceyrawrcakes
 
staceyrawrcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Axminster
I am currently:

Apparently we're getting a cat to get rid of them. Would be easier and cheaper if we could just let the snake go missing again cos she goes for ages and just lives on all the mice downstairs but her tank is like a fortress now ahaha





staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:04 AM   #35
Scrabble.
[:
 
Scrabble.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The North, UK.
I am currently:

There was a little mouse residing in my livring room, for all of 2 nights until we caught it and set it free.

It chewed through my internet wires and cut off my connection!!

x




<3


Scrabble. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:19 PM.