RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #21
~AngelofLove~
 
~AngelofLove~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: US
I am currently:



Sammie you may not know me, but I hope you can get through this. I know you can!





Member of SquishySquad









~AngelofLove~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #22
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Can I just ask why Sammie hasn't actually posted here herself? I understand she's very ill as you say and needs the help, I just don't know why she isn't here thanking people for the support or at least acknowledging it? Or maybe even defending herself in the argument that has ensued? Genuine question, would like a genuine answer, not an argument.

I hope you take the help that has been offered to you, Sammie, I hope you understand just how lucky you are to have been offered the help in the first place. There are a lot of people who never have this opportunity, so take it, use it, work hard at it and live a happy life you should have been living already.





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 05:41 AM   #23
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

i agree with you LeftPhalange i hpe that when Sam is upto it/ready/able to or whatever she will post here to acknowledge and respond to the support/thread.

i think that would be good.And meanwhile Sammi i hope you are safe and alive and fighting your ED as best you can.

xx xx



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #24
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

I havnt posted in here, because some of the comments I found very upsetting.

and at the moment I am not in the right place to deal with them.

Im sorry.

But yes I do want to thank everyone so much for the support they have given me, and continue to give, you are all very sweet, and I really do appreciate it.

I have my IP meeting tomorrow and I have been told to expcet an on the spot admission, so if that happens I will get someone to let you all know Im ok.

Sorry Im being such a crap person at the moment. I really am sorry. And I dont want to lose any of you as friends.

Much love and hugs.

Sammie

xxx

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #25
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

You arent a crap person.Everyones concerned for you.Thank you for posting.i really hope you are admitted tomorrow and that you keep fighting.xx xx



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #26
Shenanigans
Set up an IV of sanity
 
Shenanigans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

It sounds like you are struggling a lot right now Sammi and I'm very sad to hear this.

Please understand that the comments that have been made here, upsetting as they may be, are sid with concern for you and only your best interests at heart. No one here wants to see anything bad happen to you and we will all help you as much as we can to accept recovery and get better. Sometimes this must be done with things we don't want to here.

That aside I truly hope that you appointment goes well tomorrow and that you find the strength to work hard to get better and enjoy your life as you should be. Recovery is possible, please use the support and tools offered to you to fight for this.

Take gentle care




You see a mouse trap
I see free cheese
And a ****ing challenge



Shenanigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #27
EyelinerAndCigarettes
 
EyelinerAndCigarettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I am currently:

I really hope it goes okay today & you get an addmision straight away, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Text me if you need to,,,

x x x







EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #28
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hope the admission goes well and you utilise the support you are given. You are more than this disorder, promise.

Also guys, girls and sheep JodiE was trying to help, not hinder. Sometimes a wake up call is what people need.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #29
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Yeah i agree everyone was trying to help.

Thinking of you Sam.

xx



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #30
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch
 
Bellatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently:

I hope the admission meeting goes okay.




Imperfection is underrated.



Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #31
[LittleMonster]
Kate.
 
[LittleMonster]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

hope it goes okay

[LittleMonster] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #32
NeverBetter
dont worry ;it only hurts when i breathe
 
NeverBetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost
I am currently:

hugs your not crap hope it goes okay



young girl its alright your tears will soon dry your soon be free to fly

she's falling from grace , she's all over the place..............




NeverBetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #33
[Luna]
 
[Luna]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK

I really hope you get the admission and accept the help.
You've suffered for so long and I think it's time the anorexia gets the boot.
There is a lot more to sammie and than her weight and when you get through to the other side, you'll shine!



Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #34
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

Sorry but I am so scared about tomorrow I am panicking like crazy, and my anorexia is screaming at me, and I dont know what to do.

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #35
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.
 
Cryptic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK, Surrey
I am currently:

Hey Sammi.

It's okay to be scared, it's a very big meeting that's taking place tomorrow, perhaps you could look at the distraction list on here and try to do some of them to help yourself settle down?

Talk to us about why you're scared exactly, we could help you with that fear.

Of course your ED will be kicking up a fight, you're doing something that goes against it, you're doing something pro active, but you're stronger than it. Try your hardest to block it out, of course, don't do anything otherwise destructive to yourself in doing so.

Try to get some sleep tonight, too. I understand sleep will be extremely difficult to get considering tomorrow, but it may help you feel a bit better to be rested and out of reality for a while and in sleepland, too. Maybe have a bubble bath before attempting sleep? It may help.

Take care and text me anytime.



In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.






Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #36
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

Thank you <3

Im just scared that I know Im going to bed admitted extremly quickly, and Im scared about what they are going to say to me tomorrow, and when my CPN sees my weight I know she is going to break hear heart, cause were really close. and Im quite physically unstable so Im scared Ill be forced into the general first, and just every scenario is trawling through my head.

I want help I really do want the help.

But anorexia is screaming at me like crazy to do a runner

I will look at the distraction page :)

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #37
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch
 
Bellatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently:

^That's a good plan.

I think it's important to remember this has to stop somewhere. You can't keep on being ill forever. And now it's your choice - do you let it consume you, or do you fight back. Coz it's one or the other. I wish it were easier x




Imperfection is underrated.



Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #38
UnanimousAnonymous
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Good idea to use the distraction board.
Also, make a plan for all the POSITIVE things you want to do when you leave IP, things you may not be able to do now but want to do when you are more able to.
It is scary, you have every right to be scared and many of us can relate to it. but try your hardest to turn it around and use all the help offered to you.

Goodluck and let us know how you are

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #39
nowhereman
 
nowhereman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

Good luck and there;s no way you're a crap person. I really hope you get the right help now and beat this once and for all. xx

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #40
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

hi darling i hope you are okay i dont usually come in here that often but i saw your name and that you were looking a bit of support so of course i had to make an exception :D hehe

im sorry that you arent doing great lately and i hope that everything does go okay for you tomorrow remember that they are there to try and help you whatever decision that they are going to make.

love you lots and sending you lots of hugs and cuddles

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:37 AM.