RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-06-2011, 08:09 AM   #21
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Sorry that you are going through this Mand.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 09:00 AM   #22
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Thinking of you hun xxx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #23
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

hey rowie could do with talking to you on fb if you see me about am worried bout an ex member who i thoguht was still in touch with you or you might know more of her whereabouts than me anyway. had some info that has thrown me for a loop need to talk.

thanks for well wishes.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #24
Antebellum
Welcome To Reality
 
Antebellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Manchester & South Yorkshire!
I am currently:

*hugs tight* You know where I am if you need to chat. I always enjoy our little late night fb chats! :)

Try and stay strong, I know how hard this must be.

We all love you!

xxx



'It's Gotta Get Bad Before It Gets Good'

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.


Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #25
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

thanks rhi xxxx

update on the 'saga' the house matt wanted in tredegar he can't get due to no guarantor, initially he was told a starting date for the job he was going for would suffice but the letting agent didn't say that agency jobs wouldn't be counted, so all the time he's been doing interviews and inductions were a waste of time. now he's got til wednesday to move himself anywhere out of the local area coz the car is being sold on wednesday.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #26
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I'm sorry to hear your going through this, thinking of you xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #27
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Keep marching forward hun. xx



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #28
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

How are you and the girls Mand? Am always about on fb if you want to chat...thinking of you xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:13 AM   #29
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

hey we're all good thanks, sorry i must have unsubscribed this thread by accident didnt see the replies in my email. everything is rosy for me right now and i just need to get this divorce done and get moved on. am feeling really positive. mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #30
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

he's moving out tomorrow and it's just hit me and i can't stop the tears.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #31
~phoenix~
I have become comfortably numb
 
~phoenix~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I know you're struggling today, and I don't have all the answers (sorry, I'm truly **** with this kind of thing) but I'm thinking of you, and really wish I could give you a big hug right now, cos it seems like you really need one. I'm sure so many people are thinking of you right now xx



Shine on, you crazy diamond


~phoenix~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:50 PM.