RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #21
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

How are you doing Jess?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #22
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

not real great. had a tough counselling session. tired and broke and going on holiday in 4 days and am so huge i'm going to hide the whole time. :(



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #23
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Currently in Melbourne waiting for a plane to Queensland. I'm so tired. I've had about 4 hours sleep in 3 days and am so grumpy. I feel really bad for Mat cause i'm snappy and snarly 'cause i'm so tired. Hoping to get some sleep when we get to the hotel in QLD. I want to enjoy my holiday! I don't want to spend it being snarly!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03 AM.