RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #21
RoyH
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Done.

RoyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #22
StaceyBee
 
StaceyBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Carmarthen, Wales (Soon to be New Quay)
I am currently:

Done it
:)



I May Be Going Broke But I'm Never Broken Down

Less Than Jake <3

16.06.10 - The Day He Saved My Life
Love You Baban
<3


StaceyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 04:23 AM   #23
stella
 
stella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: australia
I am currently:

done :)

stella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 06:50 AM   #24
ontheverge
 
ontheverge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
I am currently:

Just finished. Good luck with all your research

ontheverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:23 AM   #25
beautiful_seclusion
 
beautiful_seclusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.
I am currently:

done :)



Stereotypes are the epitome of human laziness.
- me


beautiful_seclusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #26
Kitt
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Thank-you very much everyone. Your responses are all very helpful.

Kitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #27
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Done :)
Good luck!



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #28
reviendra
 
Join Date: May 2010
I am currently:

I've done it, I hope it goes well for you!



I will not make the same mistake twice.


reviendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #29
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

done.
and that was actually quite enlightening :/

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #30
Sushi
 
Sushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am currently:

I've done it. :] Good luck with your research! I'd also love to see the results.

Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #31
bodlonrwydd
 
bodlonrwydd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

I have completed it, and I am interested to see the results.




Forget your perfect offering
There's a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen


bodlonrwydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:07 AM   #32
Sadiew
Du bist nicht allein. You are not alone.
 
Sadiew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA!
I am currently:

just took it. is there a way i could see the results when it's done, out of interest's sake?



- Judge someone not by how they treat their equals but by how they treat their inferiors. -

- Light a man a fire, warm him for a day. Light a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life. -

Warum schreist du nicht? Warum verschenkst du dich? Warum qualst du dich? Wenn der Regnet fellt weist du es.

Sadiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #33
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

I'm mortified, i spent an hour doin it and pressed the final button and the site now says my info was lost and the site is now unavailable =O Nooooooooo



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #34
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

Meh will do it again tomorrow *cries * lol



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #35
falling-appart
Trying to appreciate life =)
 
falling-appart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lancashire (UK)
I am currently:

Yay done it :) again :)

is it possible to like see the results of the study after its all complete at all.

x



.... Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game ....

falling-appart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #36
Haleigh.xx
Just breathe.
 
Haleigh.xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PA, USA
I am currently:

Done :)
I want to see the results too!

Haleigh.xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #37
Char girl
A blank page that only you can fill
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Done! :)

Char girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:00 AM   #38
ThursdaysAngel
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Also completed the survey and I would love to receive the the results when it is all completed. Thank you!

ThursdaysAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #39
Briar-Rose
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
I am currently:

I did it...I would love to see the results as well

Briar-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #40
busybeedoofus
immaaa freak :D
 
busybeedoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brizzlleeeee
I am currently:

Done it :)



Sarah. RYL House <3

RIP Daddy, Nannie & Rob


busybeedoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 AM.