RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #21
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

I am a lab technician and I help test hydrogen fuel cells for it.





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I am a play worker at a charity for disabled children. I work in a pre school within the charity ( 2-4 year olds ), after school club, saturdays and holidays. Love my job, will be sad the day i have to leave

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #23
bexidecimal
squidgey mc pokeson
 
bexidecimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed =]
I am currently:

im a student and i am a barmaid/waitress aswell



smile, your beautiful

if someone hates you, be proud that youve done something worthwhile enough for them to disaprove of

if life doesnt go right.. go left =]


bexidecimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #24
Just.Go
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

i'm retail staff at the company i refuse to name xD






Just.Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #25
Keyboard Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Student! But I also "work" for the college, helping new and prospective students settle in and go through the admissions and interview process.

Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #26
Soviette
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Western Ireland
I am currently:

I'm a full-time student. At college though, not university.

I haven't got a job, but the local hospital has got back to me about doing voluntary work with them after a month. Lol. I'll see how that goes.

Soviette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:05 PM   #27
i'm trying my best
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

teaching assistant in a secondary school

i'm trying my best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #28
something vague
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
I am currently:

i'm a dispenser in a pharmacy. drugs drugs and more drugs.



strange thoughts come into your head and you better think them.


something vague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 11:16 PM   #29
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

Student - part time makeup artist and model. I have an interview with cambridge to next month - planning on studying medicine and my back up plan is to become an airline pilot :)






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #30
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Student

annnnnd.

I worketh for the council & government. yeah, i'm Camerons bitch baby.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #31
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I'm a front of house/customer service person/usher at a place in Glasgow.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #32
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

I volunteer with the Prince's Trust (Youth Work.)





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #33
14MillionMiles
*Ev*
 
14MillionMiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, UK
I am currently:

Masters' student and flute teacher in the evenings; long days but I love my students!



Whatever Happened to our Inner Glow?

<3 Sarah, My brilliant, beautiful, RAWR little sis


14MillionMiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:44 AM   #34
meliya
 
meliya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: north carolina
I am currently:

Student, but looking for a job as well.



whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly.


meliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:14 AM   #35
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ive just got a job in hmv so i will be doing that.



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #36
Liar.
//bee
 
Liar.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Im a waitress.
Funtimes.




Close your eyes so you don't feel them,
they don't need to see you cry....


Liar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:17 AM   #37
GoldDustReturnz
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am currently:

God.


But in the real world, I am a part time voluntary youth worker.

GoldDustReturnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #38
monket
Carpe Noctem
 
monket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Spokane, WA
I am currently:

Assistant manager at a thrift store. The person customers get to yell at, lol :)





monket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #39
happywondering
выродок
 
happywondering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hampshire

I work Nightshift at a supermarket, it's funtimes, I'm also a student too I guess (but that isn't a job)


Quote:
Originally Posted by bobidrawpictures View Post
I have two jobs - my part time job I love - I teach psychology at A-level! The near full time job I 'help' the unemployed back to work!:P Oh I am also a semi student doing a photography evening course!
Oh Luke you can help me write my psych essay then!



Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you



happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #40
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

Im one of the managers of a music venue.

I also bar manage in a different venue a few times a week cos they are having staffing issues.





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:12 PM.