RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2010, 07:00 AM   #21
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?*shrugs*2. What did you dream last night?I don't remember dreaming.3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?Nope.4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.5. What are you doing tomorrow?Seeing A and going to the cinema.6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?I'm more pathetic than I thought.7. Do you like anyone?Many people.8. Do you know anyone who is married?Yup.9. What's your favorite number?410. Who was the last person to make you cry?My aunty.11. Are you outgoing?I can seem it.12. When was the last time you cried?Yesterday.13. What is one thing you miss about your past?Family.14. What is one thing you've learned about life?It's up, down, left, right?15. Are you jealous of anyone?Yes.16. Is anyone jealous of you?HA not bloody likely.17. Have you ever used a friend?Yes.18. Do you think anyone likes you?I hope so.19. Who was the last person you drove with?Mum.20. What are you looking forward to?Going on this train journey with mum today.21. How are you today?A bit tired but okay.22. What's your worst experience?Like I want to bring that up.24. How many things in your past do you regret?Too many to count.25. Do you have a best friend?A few.26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?Yes.27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?Haha yes.28. What's the last movie you watched?Pirates of the Carribean.29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?I don't know if I would.30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?Not really really.31. Do you like your life?I should.32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?I don't know. Yestersday I was pretty disappointed.33. What kind of music do you like?Almost every kind.34. Ever have an encounter with the police?Yes.35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?Girls.36. How long have you had myspace?I don't have one. I did have it for a couple though.37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?Yes.38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?I'd like to be a better student, and more socially ept.39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?We don't have states...40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?Stuff.41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?Yes.42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?Yes.43. Do you play any instruments?No.44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?I don't have a list.45. Do you like to sing?Yes.46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?Dunno.47. Are looks important?Unfortunately yes.48. What are you listening to?My dog snoring.49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?I don't have any texts in there.50. Do you believe in love?Yes *gets out air guitar and raises pitch of voice* I believe in a thing called loooove.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #22
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Damn. Haha. Wtf.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:46 AM   #23
JumpinJackFlash
He who fights with monsters.
 
JumpinJackFlash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Not here
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
year ago

2. What did you dream last night?
something weird thats all i remember

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
never

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
okay

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
finals, work

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
nothing

7. Do you like anyone?
my girlfriend yes

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
quite a few

9. What's your favorite number?
42

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
pass this one

11. Are you outgoing?
depends on what I'm on and how much I've had to drink, just kidding. (or am I?)

12. When was the last time you cried?
i dont remember, like last week because i watched the road

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
freedom

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
suck it up and deal with it, your a damn man

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
no

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
hope not

17. Have you ever used a friend?
id like to think no

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
my girlfriend

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
family

20. What are you looking forward to?
getting finals over with

21. How are you today?
alright

22. What's your worst experience?
that one time I overdosed, or that one time i nearly murdered someone, or that one time...

23. Are you currently single?
no

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
tons

25. Do you have a best friend?
yds

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
no

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
quite a few times

28. What's the last movie you watched?
the 41 year old virgin that knocked up sarah marshall and felt superbad about it

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
i wouldnt

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
see #22

31. Do you like your life?
only one I get so yes

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
i dunno

33. What kind of music do you like?
i know everyone says this but i like everything

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
yes, i try to avoid the bastards

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
even?

36. How long have you had myspace?
havent

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
yeah

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
art

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
yeah but i learned the hard way that that stuff doesn't work

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
failure

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
lots

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yes

43. Do you play any instruments?
not anymore

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
whats a top 10 list?

45. Do you like to sing?
yes but im no good

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
being content with my life

47. Are looks important?
to an extent

48. What are you listening to?
Acid Bath - Graveflower

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
n/a no phone

50. Do you believe in love?
yes






JumpinJackFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #24
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst
 
The War Doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gallifrey
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Before (and during) my Irish oral exam.

2. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember. I know it took place in my room, but that's it.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No.

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
No.


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to town to buy some revision books.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I'm hopeless with women.

7. Do you like anyone?
A few people. Nothing serious though.

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes.

9. What's your favorite number?
I don't have one.

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I can't remember, I haven't cried in a long time.

11. Are you outgoing?
No.

12. When was the last time you cried?
Ages ago.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Nothing really.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
That it sucks.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
I'm jealous of the people more prepared for exams than me.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Yes.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
No.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mother.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Finishing exams and staying at Andy's flat for a week.

21. How are you today?
Tired, depressed and nervous.

22. What's your worst experience?
Being abused by my father for well over a decade.

23. Are you currently single?
Yes.

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
An awful lot.

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yes.


26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yes.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes.

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Showgirls. It was so hilariously bad.

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I have no idea.


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes.

31. Do you like your life?
No.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I can't remember.

33. What kind of music do you like?
A bit of almost everything.


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
No.


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls.

36. How long have you had myspace?
I'm not on Myspace.


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Studying.

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
We don't have states here. I've often had feelings for people in other counties though.

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Being paralyzed.


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes.

43. Do you play any instruments?
I play guitar and bass, neither very well.

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
My what?

45. Do you like to sing?
No.

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
I want to be the greatest writer and poet of my generation.

47. Are looks important?
They are a bit. It's very noble to say they're not, but it's also very dishonest.

48. What are you listening to?
Nothing.

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
I don't know and I'm not checking.

50. Do you believe in love?
Yes.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #25
FluorescentAdolescent
 
FluorescentAdolescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Yesterday

2. What did you dream last night?
I can't remember exactly but it was really weird

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Yeah

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to a house partaay

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I fall in love too easy

7. Do you like anyone?
Yeah

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes

9. What's your favorite number?
5
10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Shuush...

11. Are you outgoing?
Yeah

12. When was the last time you cried?
Last night

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Dad

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
There's always some form of light even in the darkness.. As cheesy as that sounds

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes...

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I think so yeah

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Never

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Dunno

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My granddad

20. What are you looking forward to?
Green Day concert :D


21. How are you today?
Pass.
22. What's your worst experience?
I'd rather not talk about it

23. Are you currently single?
Nope

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Lots

25. Do you have a best friend?
I do <3


26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yeah

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Not for myself

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Um... 50 First Dates I think

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Quite a few things


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes, coz I'm a nice person *nod*

31. Do you like your life?
Some parts of it

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I was extremely disappointed in someone last week

33. What kind of music do you like?
Rock/ heavy stuff


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
yeah


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls

36. How long have you had myspace?
A couple of years, I never go on it


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yep :)

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Urm.. Drawing probably, I'm okay at it but could be better

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
Nuh

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Losing people I care about, rejection and failing


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yeah *stupid smile*

43. Do you play any instruments?
Yah, not well but ya know :L

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
Top list?

45. Do you like to sing?
I do, in my wonderfully awful voice :D

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Make my loved ones happy

47. Are looks important?
Not really but yeah :P

48. What are you listening to?
Save Your Heart by Mayday Parade

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
Aww you're cute :)<3


50. Do you believe in love?
YES.



Come on skinny love, just last the year...


FluorescentAdolescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:38 AM   #26
amberleasgtc
 
amberleasgtc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Today

2. What did you dream last night?
that i was on the ellen degeneres show lol :)

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
im thinking goin out of town :) which is nice, im sick of this place

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
idk

7. Do you like anyone?
yes

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yeah

9. What's your favorite number?
27 dk why tho

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Can't remember.

11. Are you outgoing?
No, not even close


12. When was the last time you cried?
few days ago?

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
idk

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
its not easy

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
yea sum ppl

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
no

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
yes

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mom.

20. What are you looking forward to?
hopefully the fall

21. How are you today?
ok

22. What's your worst experience?
idk

23. Are you currently single?
no

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Alot

25. Do you have a best friend?
not anymore :'(


26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes

28. What's the last movie you watched?
new moon

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
alot of things


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes but couldnt

31. Do you like your life?
could be better

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
a few days ago i think?

33. What kind of music do you like?
electronic, emo, sum metal, punk, alt.


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
no


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
equal

36. How long have you had myspace?
a few yrs


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
no

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
only one thing?

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
yeah my bf

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
idk


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
YES!!!

43. Do you play any instruments?
guitar, once in awhile

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
No

45. Do you like to sing?
yes

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Be happy.

47. Are looks important?
not really

48. What are you listening to?
my fam being the nuts they are

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
dont have one atm :/


50. Do you believe in love?
Yeah

amberleasgtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:41 AM   #27
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
today <3

2. What did you dream last night?
don't remember

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
no

4. Give a little whistle
?

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
cleaning the house probably ..

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
a few things.. mostly that im an idiot

7. Do you like anyone?
my awesome ambear <3

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
yea a lot of people

9. What's your favorite number?
7

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
not sure

11. Are you outgoing?
not really


12. When was the last time you cried?
few days ago

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
lots of stuff. mostly having no responsibilities at all

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
that it can suck sometimes

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
no

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
idk

17. Have you ever used a friend?
no

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
my gf

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
my dad

20. What are you looking forward to?
fall :D

21. How are you today?
not bad

22. What's your worst experience?
don't wanna talk about it

23. Are you currently single?
no and i never will be

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
a few things

25. Do you have a best friend?
yea dont talk to him much nowadays tho


26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
no

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
yea.. millions of times. was just in er this past march

28. What's the last movie you watched?
hmm don't remember

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
my mom dying


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
yea of course

31. Do you like your life?
it could be better but there is one thing i love about my life. thats that im with the best most amazing woman in the world

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
don't really remember

33. What kind of music do you like?
Metal \m/ some rock and Nu Metal also


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
yea a few times


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
guys i think

36. How long have you had myspace?
about 4 or 5 years i think


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
no

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
being a better bf

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
yea at least i thought i did but i later realized i didn't really have feelings for them

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
my gf breaking up with me. besides that i think i could take anything else


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yea

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yea

43. Do you play any instruments?
no but i want to learn how to play guitar

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
no

45. Do you like to sing?
to songs i like

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
being with my gf. which is hopefully gonna happen this fall

47. Are looks important?
no

48. What are you listening to?
train go by

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
dont feel like looking


50. Do you believe in love?
yes i really do





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #28
Lollirot
Hold me under, cut away this empty
 
Lollirot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
:S Years ago

2. What did you dream last night?
No idea

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Very very rarely

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
... no?

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
No doubt what I do everyday... sit on my bed with my computer

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I was right

7. Do you like anyone?
I'm not sure. Probably *fail*

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes

9. What's your favorite number?
I don't have a favourite

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
A nurse trying to force me to eat probably

11. Are you outgoing?
No way lol


12. When was the last time you cried?
About 1.5-2 weeks ago

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
The innocence and naivety of childhood

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
That it's nothing but a game

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
I suppose, but not anyone in particular.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Doubt it

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Probably

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
No

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
Housemate

20. What are you looking forward to?
Nothing

21. How are you today?
Not good

22. What's your worst experience?
Meh

23. Are you currently single?
Yes

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
I'm too apathetic to regret

25. Do you have a best friend?
No


26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Haha yes

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Seven

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I'd stop thinking too much, and I'd stop trying to hide who I was


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes

31. Do you like your life?
It's complicated. The life I have (externally) is good, however I do not like my mind, and that prevents me from appreciating my life as a whole

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I don't know, I don't think I've been extremely disappointed in a long time

33. What kind of music do you like?
Some Alt-Pop stuff through to metal, and some other random genres like the dark electronic etc


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
I suppose, but I've never been charged with anything or anything like that


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Guys probably

36. How long have you had myspace?
Oh probably 3-4 years but I haven't been on it in months now


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Being happy

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
I don't think so

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Birds


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes

43. Do you play any instruments?
No, I wish I did :(

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
N/A

45. Do you like to sing?
No

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
I don't

47. Are looks important?
In regards to what? How strangers interact with one another, yes. How people who are close interact with each other, I would hope not

48. What are you listening to?
Bandaid covers the bullet hole - Scarling

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
Too lazy to check


50. Do you believe in love?
No



"Watch me fault her "you're living like a disaster". She said "kill me faster", with strawberry gashes all over"


Lollirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:57 AM   #29
samshine
 
samshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
3 months ago going to hospital to get labour induced

2. What did you dream last night?
Don't remember

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No never

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
OK

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Group therapy

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I need more sleep

7. Do you like anyone?
Yes

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes me

9. What's your favorite number?
23

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
My baby

11. Are you outgoing?
Sometimes

12. When was the last time you cried?
Today

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Having no responsibilities

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Unless life also gives you sugar and water your lemonade will suck

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Don't think so!

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Probably

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Yes

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My father in-law

20. What are you looking forward to?
Sleep

21. How are you today?
Ill :(

22. What's your worst experience?
Life between the ages of 13 and 19

23. Are you currently single?
No

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Sooooooo many

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yes

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yes

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Too many times to count!

28. What's the last movie you watched?
American History X

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Moving to America when I was 13

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes

31. Do you like your life?
Some aspects

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
When my husband told me marriage counselling would be a waste of time and money

33. What kind of music do you like?
Mostly classic rock

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Handcuffed a few times but nothing on my record

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls

36. How long have you had myspace?
I don't have it

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Life

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
Yes, well another country

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Loneliness and failure

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes

43. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the clarinet and guitar

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
N/A

45. Do you like to sing?
Yes when I'm alone

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
To raise a healthy and happy child

47. Are looks important?
They can be

48. What are you listening to?
Bluegrass music

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
Dunno

50. Do you believe in love?
Yes



"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." - Angelina Jolie

'You haven't failed until you quit trying'

samshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #30
Emm
-the invisible one-
 
Emm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: leics
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
About two seconds ago?

2. What did you dream last night?
About writing a book. Strannnge!

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No haha

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
???

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing haha

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I am still growing! :O

7. Do you like anyone?
In a like-like sort of way? I'm not sure...

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Of course.

9. What's your favorite number?
18.

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Myself

11. Are you outgoing?
Sometimes... not usually though

12. When was the last time you cried?
Few days ago.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Happiness!

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Life still goes on... (*starts singing Queen*)

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so? I wouldn't know.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
I hope not.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Naww!

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
Well I can't drive.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Espanaaa!

21. How are you today?
soso.

22. What's your worst experience?
I couldn't pick one

23. Are you currently single?
Yepp

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Plenty

25. Do you have a best friend?
I don't think so.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Ive never kissed ONE person.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yep

28. What's the last movie you watched?
LOTR 3 (it was on Channel 4 on saturday. made me cry! )

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Hard to explain.

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes...

31. Do you like your life?
I like my life. Just not how it is at the moment.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
I don't remember the date. But when I found out the grant for a charity I am very involved in was turned down. A month or two ago.

33. What kind of music do you like?
Depends what mood I'm in. I like music-theatre type.

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Not unless you count them getting lost and asking me the way!

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls probably

36. How long have you had myspace?
I have had myspace for probably about 5-6 years, havent used it in a couple of years though.

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
No

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Calming myself

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
Well we don't have states. But yes.

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
I don't want to say

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
No

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Na na na.. na na nanana... *sings Kylie* DARN YOU!!!

43. Do you play any instruments?
Well I can. But I don't :P

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
No

45. Do you like to sing?
Yes.

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Peace

47. Are looks important?
Hmm. Hard one. Yes and no.

48. What are you listening to?
Nothing

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
Yep thats fine :)

50. Do you believe in love?
Yes



Since when was the moon so bright
that it hid all of my stars?

xxx


Emm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #31
lovehaightpeace
FOUR FOR YOU, GLEN COCO! YOU GO, GLEN COCO!
 
lovehaightpeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Neverland, NV
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
A couple months ago when I saw my crush.

2. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Nah

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Same thing I did today.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I'd rather not say.

7. Do you like anyone?
yesssss

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
durh

9. What's your favorite number?
13 and 6

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Edward Norton. lol

11. Are you outgoing?
when I want to be. :)

12. When was the last time you cried?
A couple days ago

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Just being a kid and having fun and being carefree.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It goes on.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Lots of people.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
No

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
lol probably not.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
my mama

20. What are you looking forward to?
Going camping soon! :D

21. How are you today?
I'm okay.

22. What's your worst experience?
I'd rather not say.

23. Are you currently single?
Yep

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Alot

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yes. :3

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
I wish.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Nah

28. What's the last movie you watched?
American History X. omg ;_______;

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Um...

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
oh yes.

31. Do you like your life?
at the moment? yeah. ask me again in one year and we'll see how that goes...

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Last week I think. :(

33. What kind of music do you like?
the kind that makes me happy and makes me move and makes me smile and makes me dance and inspires me...so, all kinds.

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
kinda sorta

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls

36. How long have you had myspace?
3 years?

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
No. He left before I fell asleep. and family obviously doesn't count.

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Writing. always

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
STORY OF MY FREAKING LIFE. T_T

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
That I'll grow up regretting so many things and end up feeling so lost.

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
UGHHHHHHHHHH (btw, yes)

43. Do you play any instruments?
No, but my uncle's giving me one of his guitars along with DVD's on how to play them. :P

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
My what?

45. Do you like to sing?
Yeah, but I'm not good. :P

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
My dreams

47. Are looks important?
Yes. Very. (I know that sounds really shallow, but physical attraction is important!)

48. What are you listening to?
Nothing, but I have Demi Lovato stuck in my head atm.

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
"They totally just egged my favorite character."
I was watching Glee and texting my friend at the same time. xD

50. Do you believe in love?
*points to signature*


Last edited by lovehaightpeace : 08-06-2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: mispelled something.


avatar credit.


The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.


lovehaightpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #32
GreySkys
"I Didn't Want It To Get This Far...."
 
GreySkys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Friday

2. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
yes

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
i cant whistle :(

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
working

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
that im an emotional retard

7. Do you like anyone?
yes

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes

9. What's your favorite number?
any odd numbers.

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
ben

11. Are you outgoing?
not at all


12. When was the last time you cried?
this morning

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
nothing

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
i have learnt many things

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
yes

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
i very much doubt it.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
probably

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
i hope so!

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
Gemma

20. What are you looking forward to?
seeing mister on tuesday

21. How are you today?
middling

22. What's your worst experience?
stuff and things

23. Are you currently single?
No :D

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
very many

25. Do you have a best friend?
yes


26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yes

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes

28. What's the last movie you watched?
umm... i cant remember actually

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Robert


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes

31. Do you like your life?
My life is wonderful.. i just wish my head would realise it most of the time.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
no idea

33. What kind of music do you like?
ill give most stuff an effort


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Yup


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
i'd say its a pretty even spread

36. How long have you had myspace?
ages.. but i never use it now


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
being happy

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
im english.. but county.. yes

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
not having children. other stuff


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yes.

43. Do you play any instruments?
no.

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
ummmm

45. Do you like to sing?
I do, but im terrible at it.

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
being comfortable.

47. Are looks important?
yes.

48. What are you listening to?
a bus driving by.

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
'hullo, dont suppose youve got any idea what time i start work today do you?'


50. Do you believe in love?
Yes.





1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I have them all the time tbh about **** all...

2. What did you dream last night?
Being on a boat called choclate and toffe and knocking some lad over board so he tried to hit me....then getting chased my dinosaurs.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Nope

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
Not in the mood.

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
Ive learnt no matter what I do people are going to hate me.

7. Do you like anyone?
Yeah n guess what...they shagging my best friend!

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yeah (and engaged)

9. What's your favorite number?
10,11

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
A movie called secret between friends

11. Are you outgoing?
Yeh when I can be arsed

12. When was the last time you cried?
Before.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Having nothing to worry about.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It SUCKS!

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yeah.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nah ya mad!

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Nope.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
No.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My dad.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Nothing.

21. How are you today?
****.

22. What's your worst experience?
Being in hostpidal after and overdose.

23. Are you currently single?
Yeah.

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Alot

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yes.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yeah.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yeah.

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Secret Between Friends.

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
EVERYTHING.

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yeah

31. Do you like your life?
At the moment No. I wish I was dead.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Now.

33. What kind of music do you like?
Depressing stuff.

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Yeah

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls.

36. How long have you had myspace?
I had it for like a year n half and got facebook.

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yeahhh.

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Everything. Always everything.

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
Nope.

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Spiders and that I can't carry on and if so I wanna end it now.

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah.

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yeahhh.

43. Do you play any instruments?
Nope


44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
Nope

45. Do you like to sing?
Yeah dosent mean im any good.

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Being happy.

47. Are looks important?
Nope.

48. What are you listening to?
Nothing right now.

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
wuu2*

50. Do you believe in love?
Nope.



Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Im breaking free from these memories.


GreySkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #33
Day Tripper
shannon
 
Day Tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Not sure.


2. What did you dream last night?
I really don't remember my dream last night.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Yes.

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
My whistling sucks.

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Nada.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
Not much. I don't know. That I hate being made to feel stupid?

7. Do you like anyone?
I suppose. I guess I'll really find out in August.

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
I know lots of married people.

9. What's your favorite number?
I don't have a favorite number.

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
No clue.

11. Are you outgoing?
Not really, no.

12. When was the last time you cried?
The other day.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Um... nothing really, I guess.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
You have to take risks.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
I'm jealous of lots of people.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nope.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Not intentionally.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Supposedly. As said, find out in August.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
The ex.

20. What are you looking forward to?
August. And Tania coming back from Mexico. And possibly meeting Alex today.

21. How are you today?
Not sure yet. I'm about to go on a drive out of boredom, though.

22. What's your worst experience?
People dying.

23. Are you currently single?
Yes.

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Enough. I make a lot of stupid choices.

25. Do you have a best friend?
Not really. I have people who are like family and I have friends.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Nope.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Plenty of times.

28. What's the last movie you watched?
I watched Spy Kids 2 today.

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I'd take more risks and put myself out there more instead of spending so much time trying to protect myself and missing out on a ton of possibly good experiences.

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Not literally.

31. Do you like your life?
Not really. I hope it begins to improve, though.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Not sure.

33. What kind of music do you like?
I listen to lots of stuff. Mostly rock/alternative. I love 90's alternative. :)

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Quite a few.

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Probably more guy friends. I'm just considered one of the guys in most cases.

36. How long have you had myspace?
I've had a msypace for years. I rarely check it anymore, though.

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. I just shared my bed with someone of the opposite sex yesterday.

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Everything.

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
This is what August is all about.

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Being alone forever.

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
All the time.

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes.

43. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play clarinet.

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
No.

45. Do you like to sing?
I like to sing alone in my car.

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
I want to fall in love.

47. Are looks important?
Yes. Which is why August is going to result in me feeling like a ****ing idiot.

48. What are you listening to?
The AC make my calendar hit the wall.

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
That's hard to check considering it's an iPhone and so the texts are kept to each person.

50. Do you believe in love?
Not yet.

Day Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #34
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Earlier today

2. What did you dream last night?
I can't remember

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Not sure yet, not much

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
Hmm not sure

7. Do you like anyone?
Yeah

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yeah of course

9. What's your favorite number?
7

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Parents

11. Are you outgoing?
No

12. When was the last time you cried?
Earlier this week

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Blah, not much

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Err don't know...

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Don't know, doubt it

17. Have you ever used a friend?
No

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Boyfriend?

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mum

20. What are you looking forward to?
Going to Morocco!

21. How are you today?
A bit blah

22. What's your worst experience?
Eurgh, there's been a few...

23. Are you currently single?
No

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Quite a few

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yeah

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Can't remember, The Hangover I think

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I don't know, there's a few things I wouldn't mind changing

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
No

31. Do you like your life?
It's OK at the moment

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Last week

33. What kind of music do you like?
I like all sorts!

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Hmm no, don't think so

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls

36. How long have you had myspace?
I don't use MySpace

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Just college stuff

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
I'm in the UK...

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Loneliness...

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yeah

43. Do you play any instruments?
No

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
Don't use MySpace

45. Do you like to sing?
Yeah, in the car, on my own. I'm bad at it haha

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Just be successful, happy

47. Are looks important?
A bit

48. What are you listening to?
Nothing at the moment

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
"Well done for getting a place on your course! x"

50. Do you believe in love?
Yeah

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #35
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
after school today

2. What did you dream last night?
hmm... i had lots of different dreams; but i kept waking up because i thought i felt someone touching me :/

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
not really

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to school

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
i actually do prefer to wash my hands more often than i thought

7. Do you like anyone?
my bf

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
yup

9. What's your favorite number?
i like 3, 7, and 21

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
myself

11. Are you outgoing?
depends... not always

12. When was the last time you cried?
recently

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
ignorance >.<

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
it sucks... then gets better... the sucks again... then gets better... etc

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
nope

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
i dunno

17. Have you ever used a friend?
nope

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
hopefully my bf does

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
mother and sister

20. What are you looking forward to?
going into school late tomorrow

21. How are you today?
not the greatest

22. What's your worst experience?
you dont wanna know

23. Are you currently single?
nope

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
lotsss

25. Do you have a best friend?
yea- but we live sooo far away now... haven't seen her in about two years

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
never kissed

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
sure have

28. What's the last movie you watched?
being there

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
being naive about what was really going on at home

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
can that 'somebody' be myself?

31. Do you like your life?
sometimes

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
hmm... idk

33. What kind of music do you like?
rock and metal

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
not really

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
probably girls

36. How long have you had myspace?
never had one

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
nope

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
gym class

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
meh... idk

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
my mother

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
yup

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yesh

43. Do you play any instruments?
yup- guitar! used to play violin and piano too

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
nope

45. Do you like to sing?
haha! nopeee

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
becoming a missionary

47. Are looks important?
meh... as long as you're presentable i dont think it matters

48. What are you listening to?
computer keys clicking

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
dont have a cell phone

50. Do you believe in love?
i dont know yet



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #36
xplasticxxsmilesx
 
xplasticxxsmilesx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: utah | u.s
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Two weeks ago.

2. What did you dream last night?
Probably the end of the world.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Yea.

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleeping.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I tend to give in too easily.

7. Do you like anyone?
What kind of question is that?? Why, yes.

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yea

9. What's your favorite number?
17

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Davie.

11. Are you outgoing?
Yes, that is when i'm not pissed off.

12. When was the last time you cried?
two days ago

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
being happy

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
That life may be tough but there is always a way through you just have to find it

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
I don't think so

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Dunno

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mom.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Nothin really
21. How are you today?
better.

22. What's your worst experience?
I would rather not go into it

23. Are you currently single?
No

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Alot

25. Do you have a best friend?
I think so..

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes

28. What's the last movie you watched?
I Now Pronounce You chuck and larry

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
Getting involved with them in the first place

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes

31. Do you like your life?
It's Ok.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
a couple of days ago

33. What kind of music do you like?
Pretty much bits of everything but mostly alternative and techno

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Yeah

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Atm guys

36. How long have you had myspace?
almost a year

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
No

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
School

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
Yeah

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
People

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
YES!!!

43. Do you play any instruments?
nope

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
Yes

45. Do you like to sing?
I used to

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Be happy.

47. Are looks important?
Kind of, but they aren't everything.

48. What are you listening to?
Retarded people talking about printers or some **** lol

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
Okay.

50. Do you believe in love?
Yeah[/color]



They make you wanna self destruct
and become someone else
And when it feels like it's too much
Baby don’t hurt yourself
Beautiful scars don’t last forever
Come on, let me kiss it better
The pain won’t last forever
Come on, let me kiss it better
Your perfect the way you are
I wanna hold your suffering in my arms


xplasticxxsmilesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #37
PennyWish
 
PennyWish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Can't say

2. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Not often

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Studying

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I'm a wreak

7. Do you like anyone?
No

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yeah

9. What's your favorite number?
Don't have one

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Can't remember.

11. Are you outgoing?
No, not even close

12. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Courage and hope

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
That it is a lot harder than you ever thought


15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
no

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
no

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mom.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Nothing really

21. How are you today?
ok

22. What's your worst experience?
I would rather not go into it

23. Are you currently single?
Yes

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Too many

25. Do you have a best friend?
Sorta



26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Once

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Don't know

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change? Too many things


30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes

31. Do you like your life?
not so much

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Yesterday

33. What kind of music do you like?
Pretty much bits of everything


34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Yeah


35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
yes

36. How long have you had myspace?
I don't


37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Writing

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
Try country

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Failure of dreams


41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
yes

43. Do you play any instruments?
yeah

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
??

45. Do you like to sing?
I do, but I can't sing

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Be happy.

47. Are looks important?
A lil but not really

48. What are you listening to?
Nothing

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
...


50. Do you believe in love?
Yeah






“When a man is pushed, tormented,defeated, he has a chance to learn something.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

PennyWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:33 AM   #38
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Earlier today.

2. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember much of it.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
My fiance is visiting.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I love learning about health case studies.

7. Do you like anyone?
My fiance...

8. Do you know anyone who is married?

Yes

9. What's your favorite number?
Definitely not a number that is 3 or ends in 3, and not an odd number either.

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Mum

11. Are you outgoing?
No

12. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Having friends who lived in the same area as me.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
That life can be beautiful even in the toughest times.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
It depends! I'm jealous of all you girls with luscious long locks.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
I hope not.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
I assume G does because he only proposed three weeks ago.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mum.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Bonfire night

21. How are you today?
Productive

22. What's your worst experience?
Not appropriate to discuss here.

23. Are you currently single?
No

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
Many

25. Do you have a best friend?
I have a lot of super amazing friends and I think it would be hard to pick out a 'bestie' because they are all my best friends.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Can't remember

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I would have opted to stay in foster care but kept amazing contact with my Mum instead of believing my Dad would change.

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes

31. Do you like your life?
It's the life I have.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Monday

33. What kind of music do you like?
Lots of music. I'm loving Gabrielle Aplin at the moment.

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Yes

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls

36. How long have you had myspace?
I don't have it

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Sleeping?!!

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?

No

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Being sick, heights, being trapped.

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yes

43. Do you play any instruments?

Violin and flute

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
Yes

45. Do you like to sing?
Love it

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
To have children and be able to provide for them emotionally, physically and financially.

47. Are looks important?
No

48. What are you listening to?
The Power Of Love - Gabrielle Aplin

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
"Oh right ok, no worries xxx"

50. Do you believe in love?
I want to believe that love can exist and be okay.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #39
BeautifullyLying
 
BeautifullyLying's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Last night, I think

2. What did you dream last night?
I didn't.

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Not usually/

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I don't know

7. Do you like anyone?
Yes

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes

9. What's your favorite number?
2

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I don't know.

11. Are you outgoing?
No way.

12. When was the last time you cried?
I don't know.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
I can't think right now.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It's not fair.

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Maybe a bit, kind of, but not unless I actually think about it.

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it.

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Probably.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Nope.

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
One of my best friends.

20. What are you looking forward to?
Sleep.

21. How are you today?
Hella confused. Still reeling. Tired. All up, not quite here.

22. What's your worst experience?
I don't know.

23. Are you currently single?
Yes.

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
A couple, but not too many, surprisingly.

25. Do you have a best friend?
I have a few.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes.

28. What's the last movie you watched?
Thor 2

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
I don't know, I'm a believer that everything you've experienced puts you where you are today.

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
As a figure of speech. I've wanted to injure them before.

31. Do you like your life?
It's getting better, I must admit.

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Last night. And last week.

33. What kind of music do you like?
Anything catchy or that I can attach some meaning to.

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
Not for anything bad.

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls, I think.

36. How long have you had myspace?
Years.

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
Learning stuff quickly.

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
No, I don't think so.

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
Losing everything.

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Only most of the time.

43. Do you play any instruments?
Yes.

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
No.

45. Do you like to sing?
Yes. Should I sing? No.

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Get married and have a nice little family.

47. Are looks important?
In a potential partner, yes. In friends, no.

48. What are you listening to?
Fall At Your Feet - Crowded House

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
Write it down in your book in a way that makes sense mathematically and see if you can get at least close to the answer.

50. Do you believe in love?
Yes.

BeautifullyLying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #40
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
No idea

2. What did you dream last night?
Nicki minaj gave me a carrot on th e tube

3. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Only if im in toruble -.-

4. Give a little whistle (whee hoo ...)
What?

5. What are you doing tomorrow?
PLayinv xbox

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
Ourselves

7. Do you like anyone?
Yea

8. Do you know anyone who is married?
Yes.

9. What's your favorite number?
3

10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I don't cry cos of other peple

11. Are you outgoing?
Sometomes

12. When was the last time you cried?
Last night

13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
when i was at school,

14. What is one thing you've learned about life?
Your past cmmes back to haunt hyou

15. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yes

17. Have you ever used a friend?
Yes.

18. Do you think anyone likes you?
Yes

19. Who was the last person you drove with?
Parmedics ;p

20. What are you looking forward to?
Contact

21. How are you today?
Ill

22. What's your worst experience?
Medium secure forensic ward. saw some hroible stuf in there

23. Are you currently single?
No

24. How many things in your past do you regret?
I regret nothgn

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yes.

26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yes.

27. Have you ever been in the emergency room?
AHAHSAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

28. What's the last movie you watched?
shawshank redemption

29. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change?
****in hosptials for 8 ****n years!!!

30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
Yes.

31. Do you like your life?
Sometimes

32. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Final court hearingg 2 weeks ago

33. What kind of music do you like?
Nost things

34. Ever have an encounter with the police?
First name term s ;p

35. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
Girls.

36. How long have you had myspace?
Is that e ven a thing anynore?

37. Have you ever fallen asleep with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.

38. What's one thing you wish you could be better at?
lying

39. Have you ever had feelings for someone who lived in another state?
no

40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life?
my daughte r being seriosly ill

41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes. how delightfuly emo

42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
No

43. Do you play any instruments?
No

44. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
Huh?

45. Do you like to sing?
whrn manic yes

46. What's the one thing you hope to accomplish in your life?
Savr the world. soon...

47. Are looks important?
Yes

48. What are you listening to?
watchign QI

49. What does the 8th text you sent on your mobile say?
i delet ll texts afte read them

50. Do you believe in love?
no



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 AM.