RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

And killed everyone else?

I would have at least given it a go, I mean, when you're doomed anyway you might as well try :P

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #22
Left Phalange
Phillip, look at me, I'm a stamp!
 
Left Phalange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Portsmouth, UK
I am currently:

Well if no one else stood up to help land the plane and save me, then they deserve to die! D:





I'm gonna tap him like a maple tree. I'm gonna search him for some syrups. I'm gonna be having sex with him.


Left Phalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15 PM.