RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #21
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

*****


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 29-08-2010 at 04:57 PM.
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #22
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

*****


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 29-08-2010 at 04:58 PM.
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #23
asparaguscabbage
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

What are you scared of?

asparaguscabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #24
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

*****


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 29-08-2010 at 04:58 PM.
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #25
asparaguscabbage
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

Your family will be hurt if you attempt, whether it is successful or not.
What is it about living that scares you?

asparaguscabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #26
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

*****


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 29-08-2010 at 04:58 PM.
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #27
asparaguscabbage
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

What can the watchers do to you? Is it worse than hurting your family?

asparaguscabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #28
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

*****


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 29-08-2010 at 04:58 PM.
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #29
asparaguscabbage
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

How will they hurt you? Have they hurt you in the past? Have you, or anyone else, seen them?

asparaguscabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #30
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

Please get yourself help hun. I know that's hypocritical coming from me but please.
The Watchers can't hurt you, have they ever done it in the past?



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #31
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

-deleted-

thanks

xxx


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 18-08-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: ...
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 04:20 PM   #32
asparaguscabbage
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

Thank you for explaining.

But how will they hurt you? Maybe you could try and avoid being alone. That way they won't hurt you, becuse I doubt they'd want to attract attention to themselves in front of others.

I still think you shuld contact your team Miriam x

asparaguscabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #33
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

mm you might be right there. -deleted-


Last edited by tamo >bhūtā : 18-08-2010 at 04:55 PM.
tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #34
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I don't think that you're a coward at all. It is a courageous act to post in this thread, and various places around RYL. Just because you are scared of the 'watchers' does not make you insane, it makes you human. I think we're all terrified of something picking up on things we do wrong and hurting us in some way, you've just personified it?

There is no way I can or want to pressure you into talking. It isn't my place and I don't want to hurt you. Sometimes words just seem so feeble and they don't seem to describe how much you're hurting well enough anyway. Perhaps you could explain your pain some other way? I'm not massively creative, but I'm sure art might help somehow. It doesn't have to be publicised, just something for you to help yourself know what to 'say'. Why do you think that you are running out of words? Are you tired of talking and repeating everything, or are you at a mental block of how to explain what you're feeling adequately?

You do deserve support. You're one of the most amazingly kind people that I know and I am not just saying that. You might hate me for saying that, but sometimes it just has to be said.

Are there many people you can 'talk' to at the moment?



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #35
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

i am very concerned about Tambohuuta.i have been having a text conversation with her for about a good hour or so now.

Sadly she went out this evening with the intention of carrying out her plan.im trying to convince her to go back home but shes not very safe and not keen.

i dont know what else to do.i feel like a traitor if i do/that i would be doing something i dont know she wants in trying to get her help/that i would be going behind her back but im so worried im even considering calling the police.

i am so worried for her and she really needs help.And needs to know someone really does care.

And she doesnt see how wonderful she is and what a loss to the world her not being here would be.

PLEASE HELP ME WORK OUT WHAT TO DO.

Sorry.

And if you do get through this somehow and later read this Mim i understand if your angry but i am so so concerned about you.

i worried im going to lose you.


Last edited by Sleepless123 : 18-08-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: To add a bit


i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #36
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

I am worried about you, Mim. I can see how scared you are right now, and how much you are struggling.

I understand how it feels if you try to explain something like the Watchers to professionals and they say it is an illness. Is this why you do not like people saying that you may have an illness?

I wish I had words that would make you feel better, and safe. I am thinking of you though, and hoping you are able to fight through this.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #37
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Miriam, you can text me if you need to as well as everyone else that cares.

Please go back home, there are a lot of people that care about you. I don't want to ask too many questions, Sleepless, because I don't know if I can on the main forums. I can try and help via PM if you want though?



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #38
l.e.g.o
Lego Enthusiast
 
l.e.g.o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

leaving lots of hugs
sorry i dont have more words
hugs
xxxx



Emily-29.04.05

http://battlinglife.wordpress.com/

"A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'"


l.e.g.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #39
asparaguscabbage
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

Miriam, I am so scared right now. Please come back, get help. We want you to be safe x

Sleepless try and keep calm, it will be ok. Maybe the police might be a good idea, especially if Mim is still having suicidal thoughts?

asparaguscabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #40
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

i think she is still very suicidal but i think i have convinced her to delay at least a bit and go home at least for now which she seems to be making gradual progress in doing.

She has been out at least an hour an half if not much longer walking around contemplating seriously actually doing this tonight here and now though so even if she is going back for now [which i believe she is thank goodness] i am still very concerned.

And sorry to anyone ive worried with this - im just still extremely worried myself even if she is going home.

i am calm but just want to help and feel im failing.

i see so much pain and i wish i could do more.

And if she sees this she will hate me [im so so sorry, i understand if you dont want to speak to me anymore Mim].She will probably think i broke her trust and everything by posting all this....and i guess i have.Am i bad?

Maybe im just selfish but i just dont want to lose her.Shes too good to lose.

Anyway this threads not about me.Please lets just support Mim.

And i think she really needs it right now.

Thanks everyone.

xx xx



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:56 PM.