RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #21
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Keep up the positivity, you're doing so well at fighting this.
You do deserve to get through this like you said.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #22
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Awhh this is so great!
I'm so pleased for you, sweet. :')
xo.



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #23
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Thanks guys!
*sprinkles some positivity your way*

That letter symbolised my past and as I saw it floating down the Brayford with the gentle but sure movement of the water I realised it was like a metaphor for my life, gently but slowly flowing forwards. I don't have to forget everything that I was: it's just a commitment that's all it is.
To embrace life and see where it takes me.



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #24
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

You're doing brilliantly, well done!





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #25
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Your doing so well hun, keep it up :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #26
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

"Our desire to excel helps us to exceed our expectations"
You can't change the past all you can do is learn from it. Iremember last year when I had to leave Uni I really hated myself for it but now coming back I realised that if I had miraculously got through into the second year I would not have been prepared and would have had to repeat that anyway. I have learnt so much more from "failing" than I would have done from passing. It's made me a stronger, more hopeful person so that I'm able now to cope with uni and not just cope but to let myself experience everything it has to offer. It's a slow process but I'm getting there and it just goes to show that a "failure" is never a failure until you let it be.


Last edited by Moonlight Princess : 20-05-2010 at 10:08 AM.


You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 03:04 AM   #27
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Just dropping by to send you some love, snuggles and positive thoughts! x




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #28
Pnuemonia[Blue]
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

This is an inspirational thread.
Well done, keep it up. Please, it gives me hope xx

Pnuemonia[Blue] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #29
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Thanks Katie! *sends them back two-fold for you*
Emma I'm so glad it's giving you hope hon, good for you!
Yep I definitely plan to keep it up-it's really helping me and I'm so happy that it's helping other people too.
*sprinkles you with positivity glitter*


Last edited by Moonlight Princess : 24-05-2010 at 10:52 PM.


You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #30
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music-the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people.
Henry James



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #31
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Don't avoid problems-instead build up to facing them gradually so you can build up your strength.
So it took a while but I'm finally facing up to my problem. I'm still not sure whether my depression is real or not but I'm not using that as an excuse to not take care of myself. Depression or no depression everyone should focus on their mental health. That's not being selfish, that's just taking care of myself enough so that I truly have enough space to help others :)


Last edited by Moonlight Princess : 29-05-2010 at 04:46 PM.


You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #32
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:
The Gratitude Post

I am happy to be alive!

I am thankful that I get to complete my education in this wonderful setting with all this knowledge and resources at my fingertips.

I am glad that every day my dream job gets closer and closer!

I am thankful that I am much better equipped to fight this depression the second time around than the first and that gives me a fighting chance!

I am happy that I have learned a lot during my life so far

This list of everything I'm grateful for will gradually be added to in the future hopefully. Research shows it does a lot to improve mood!

I'm grateful for being in exactly the right place to eventually make a difference to those people's lives.

I'm grateful to have a home and a family that loves me and a secure base from which to experience my life.

I'm grateful that in my life and future job I will have a chance to meet people from a variety of backgrounds and help them unlock their true potential.

I'm grateful to all the people who have helped in my life including all of my wonderful friends and those who have have given me advice. I know even my auntie is only trying to help!


Last edited by Moonlight Princess : 05-07-2010 at 03:36 PM.


You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #33
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Okay so things haven't been great recently mood-wise and work wise and I could have given in but I didn't. I will not let this depression defeat me and I know that there is a life out there for me. I'm going to stick around and face my problems until they dissolve because shutting myself off from the world is going to create more problems than it's worth. It might save me some pain in the short-term but it will mean I'll miss out on some good stuff too.


Last edited by Moonlight Princess : 29-05-2010 at 06:19 PM.


You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #34
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Live for today and not for tomorrow.



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #35
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

If you won't give up on other people what makes you think it's okay to give up on yourself. With enough work you can achieve anything it's just that sometimes you have to think outside of the box.



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #36
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

A dream is something that fills up the emptiness inside. The one thing that you know if it came true, all the hurt would go away. Go inside, find it and ask it what it's going to take. Dreams ren't supposed to be easy but it doesn't mean you can't achieve them.
If you can imagine your dream then it can come true and I can do more than just imagine mine!


Last edited by Moonlight Princess : 31-05-2010 at 10:56 AM.


You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #37
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

Well done for staying so positive. You can do this, and you deserve to do well and be happy. :)










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #38
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I love reading this, it's so great to see :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:27 PM   #39
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

"Whatever you can do or dream you can do begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic within it."
Goethe

This is my favourite quote of the moment!



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:40 AM   #40
Ahimsa
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Massive well done, I love this thread :)
Thanks for sharing your positivity aswell :) x



if you think you know me in real life, no you don't.

Ahimsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:37 PM.