RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #21
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Love love love the snow and we've got loads!!

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #22
Jelly Fairy
A girl's best friend is always a horse....
 
Jelly Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

There's been 9 inches measured in places here. Can't get anywhere - I'm really miffed as can't get to the yard :(


Yep - rather deep!!






Jelly Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #23
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I swear the midlands are missing out!

Down south and up north have snow, but we don't!!!





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #24
Jelly Fairy
A girl's best friend is always a horse....
 
Jelly Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker View Post
already been out in the snow enjoying it. the dogs chase the snowballs and when they hit the snow the dogs look confused that their "ball" just disappeared lol.
Molly looked a bit confused when SHE disappeared :P







Jelly Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #25
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

it's started snowing here in aberdeen again.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #26
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

It's been snowing here since last night D:




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #27
iloverats
 
iloverats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

yey we have snow. only about 3 inches though! though the clouds look fit to burst with more.
i was out playing in it in my flat gardens at midnight :)
i <3 snow.

iloverats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #28
GlitterandSparkles.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Gosh, I hate the snow. Probably because I live in NY and get it every year for MONTHS.










GlitterandSparkles. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #29
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers View Post
I swear the midlands are missing out!

Down south and up north have snow, but we don't!!!
I know, right? GAH.

Lucius. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #30
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

We have lots of snow!




Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #31
Cazki
14/6/2007 -
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Fairy View Post
Molly looked a bit confused when SHE disappeared :P


Bless her she is lovely, she is so cute :) How old is she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by control freak View Post
We have lots of snow!


Bless him, he lovely, whats his name, how old is he? He look likes he is enjoying himself. I wanna cuddle him lol.

Yeah i got quite a lot of snow where i live to. I hate snow its, too cold brrr!!



14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #32
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

He's called Archie and he's seven :)



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #33
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Aww, Archie looks very stern in that photo.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #34
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

We have snow too but not a lot. I like the snow but it's so coooold!





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #35
Jelly Fairy
A girl's best friend is always a horse....
 
Jelly Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

For whoever asked, Molly is about 18 months - possibly a bit older.






Jelly Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #36
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

aww I miss the snow :(
we don't get any here in FL
but it gets really really cold, alot of people think it's gunna snow this year..I doubt it
I'm excited to move back up north to be in the snow, even though I say that now and am gunna grow to hate it again lol



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #37
GlitterandSparkles.
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectMess View Post
aww I miss the snow :(
we don't get any here in FL
but it gets really really cold, alot of people think it's gunna snow this year..I doubt it
I'm excited to move back up north to be in the snow, even though I say that now and am gunna grow to hate it again lol
Exactly. People like snow when they don't have to deal with it for months on end :P










GlitterandSparkles. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #38
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

I love snow! I'm excited for getting back to the UK tomorrow and it being all snowy and pretty, but also really not looking forward to the cross-country drive I have to deal with to get back to my actual house!





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #39
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Kids sliding on our road, making it more slippery and icy for motorists. Kids standing on each side of the road throwing snowballs across it.
Dangerous.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #40
asheee
Asheroo
 
asheee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mars
I am currently:

I love snow!!! Don't have any where I am in Northern Ireland yet though. Apparently there is gona be loads for across UK this weekend! :D



You can survive anything, as long as you survive



asheee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08 AM.